Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How Many Neighbours Do You Have?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I would be very interested to know how many neighbours (forum members and non forum members) you have and how you go about managing the daily gifting process?

I currently have 53 neighbours, of which 34 are forum members and 19 are non forum members (I've not included those who have more than one game on the go). As for the gifting process I keep a paper copy which lists all of my neighbours and their gifting needs. I use a simple colour coding system, one for each day of the week, to keep track of who I've gifted on the day. It's a simple process but it works. You may use a different system, Excel spreadsheet, for example.

Do you have a cut-off point based on the number of neighbours you already have, or based on a players gaming level, or do you except all neighbour requests regardless?

If your happy to share this information I would be interested to know.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi Captain Rollins ! I have 199 neighbours and 234 neighbours in wating list .....For my daily gift , I have 20 regular neighbours ( since 6 months allways the same ,I don't change my neighbours daily gift as possible)
First I use a personnal message with my 20 neighbours for asking what we wants.
I prefer to have 20 reliable and constant neighbour for the gifts exchange ( and we have a chance to get a Relationship better and more human than just ask item and that's all ! Whit a lot of my neighbours on my daily gift we have developped a good friendship relation,more than just for the game )
I write all days on the paper what they need and send and what I sent them

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I would be very interested to know how many neighbours (forum members and non forum members) you have and how you go about managing the daily gifting process?

I currently have 53 neighbours, of which 34 are forum members and 19 are non forum members (I've not included those who have more than one game on the go). As for the gifting process I keep a paper copy which lists all of my neighbours and their gifting needs. I use a simple colour coding system, one for each day of the week, to keep track of who I've gifted on the day. It's a simple process but it works. You may use a different system, Excel spreadsheet, for example.

Do you have a cut-off point based on the number of neighbours you already have, or based on a players gaming level, or do you except all neighbour requests regardless?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Mireille ( my wife ) has wrote in a better English the minding that I have ;

Neighbours and gifts.

This has been, this is, and this will always be the most important part of the game for me.

My goal was always to have regular daily neighbours (always the same) cause I knew that they were a big part in my game. So, for me, it is very important to have the same daily neighbours who I can rely on to achieve what I have planned in my game.

At the same time, you are establishing a very good relationship with your neighbours. They can rely on me too. They are sending me what I am asking for and I send to them what they have asked for too. This is the most important way you can go forward in your game to complete your destinations and at the same time you get your stars level and you build your city at the speed you wanted too. You can control everything in your game, the main important is to anticipate and when it comes to achieve either destinations or building processus, you can go ahead cause you anticipated it.

I have 20 DAILY REGULAR neighbours ( some of them, for almost a year ) always the same neighbours that I am sending gifts and I receive gifts from them. All the other gifts that I am receiving, they are all Send and Return, so I considered that I am helpful for those players cause I am accepting there gifts (which they need) and returning them back to them.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
i have 439 and 50 waiting

Hello and thank you very much for your input. I'm pleased you replied. I'm in all honesty amazed at your figures, I don't know how I would manage, if I had that many neighbours and those waiting. I note you have been a member since May 2015, how long have you been playing? It would seem, quite sometime. Thanks once again.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Captain Rollins ! I have 199 neighbours and 234 neighbours in wating list .....For my daily gift , I have 20 regular neighbours ( since 6 months allways the same ,I don't change my neighbours daily gift as possible)
First I use a personnal message with my 20 neighbours for asking what we wants.
I prefer to have 20 reliable and constant neighbour for the gifts exchange ( and we have a chance to get a Relationship better and more human than just ask item and that's all ! Whit a lot of my neighbours on my daily gift we have developped a good friendship relation,more than just for the game )
I write all days on the paper what they need and send and what I sent them

Hello and thank you very much for your written words. I also have regular and reliable neighbours who I gift to and they gift back items which we both need. All my neighbours, members and non members, are equally important to me. They make the game what it is. Without them, I'd be playing the game 'off-radar', so to speak, all alone. Together is far better. Had I known this, at the beginning, I would have signed up to the forum sooner, instead of playing the game for a year alone. Since signing up, in September of this year, I've got to communicate with my neighbours, such as yourself. The communication is sometimes public and sometimes private. I will reply to your other communication in due course. I have some plundering and gifting to undertake. My respects to you.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
First game: 299 neighbors, 2 are waiting right now, and if they are not forum members and notifying me, i will delete them in 1 week.
Second game: 265 neighbors, 6 are waiting, same procedure as at 1st game....

Better to know, who my neighbors are, what are their needs and how we can help each other.

I had 500 neighbors on both games in past, but it is just too much to follow.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wa17kzc
Username
PiA
First game: 299 neighbors, 2 are waiting right now, and if they are not forum members and notifying me, i will delete them in 1 week.

Better to know, who my neighbors are, what are their needs and how we can help each other.

i wish you were playing windows Pc as well :happy:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I feel the same way about my neighbours, knowing what their needs are and making sure they get what they need and receiving gifts in return. Helping each other is quite right.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
475 in AJ
223 in AJ2
Better to make more neighbours because it will help you get more gift's and more chance of player's joining your launch and helping you.

Thank you very much for the information and your good advice. How do you keep track of who you have gifted and when?

Top Bottom