Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How Many Neighbours Do You Have?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
you do not have the smallest group, I have 61 with no waiting list. I prefer a small group to manage gifts. Unless asked or I delete someone who has been unavailable my group size will not exceed 60.

Welcome friend, I'm not alone with a small group then. I don't really know how other neighours manage with such large numbers. Thanks for your input.

Indeed these lists all are way bigger than mine. First I see no reason to ever just accept or invite unknowns.(non forum) Yes a few might actually be good neighbors but not worth the bother in my opinion. I really don't have the time to wade through multiple unknowns and have more forum neighbors than I can gift daily. So to the numbers. I have 35 total neighbors with 3 forum members on the infamous waiting list.
The number further breaks down like this 3 neighbors I am not totally connected with but keep them to help on launches. I have multi accounts of 4 neighbors. So my gifting actually has 26 forum members I am actively gifting, I just rotate the 6 neighbors that don't get a gift each day. So yeah I think I probably have the smallest neighbor list of those that have played for a while.

Top Bottom