Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hijackers

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
what does this posting have to do with "Airport City Announcements"?
Is it really so difficult to post a new posting at the right place? Or is this only for smart people?
thanks to the admins for move the thread to the right place.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
@Tom-SUB. First, I read it as an announcement. Second, if anybody knows this forum, it's @Happy Helen who is one of the earliest members. And finally, I thought this forum was supposed to be supportive.
supportive means that people can post everywhere and the administrators / moderators will move the posting to the right place? Supportive means for me that we should support the administrators / moderators by posting at the right place. Only to remember: administrators and moderators handling this forum during their free time. it will be much more respectful to post at the right place. And this posting has totally nothing to do with "Airport City Announcement"

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
Honestly, if you don't want it hijacked then just keep it private until you are where you want, then open it up. Otherwise how are people to know? Sometimes - and I'm one of them - I'm just racking up flights and don't care about being #1. #3 is just as good as #2.

This is what I do anyway when I want to ensure I'm #1 on the launch list.
It's called "having manners and respect". Glad you're not my neighbour, probably send me cock pit glass or something equally useless.

Well seems kind of unusual that such a long term player was hijacked, though it does happen.....rarely.
With that said I'm not sure what all the argument over the "rules" is about. If you want to maximize
work within the "rules" If you want to compete for a spot go compete with the randoms. Not really
difficult, just as the "rules" are neither complicated or arbitrary.
With all the games I have played through the decades I believe AC would be one of my last
selections if I wanted to play a competitive game. :unsure:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
@Tom-SUB. First, I read it as an announcement. Second, if anybody knows this forum, it's @Happy Helen who is one of the earliest members. And finally, I thought this forum was supposed to be supportive.
Thank you @Chloe11111

always here to support new neighbours.

please add @Big Crazy to the green launch hi jackers.
Just as well I have a great bunch of reliable neighbours

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Well seems kind of unusual that such a long term player was hijacked, though it does happen.....rarely.
With that said I'm not sure what all the argument over the "rules" is about. If you want to maximize
work within the "rules" If you want to compete for a spot go compete with the randoms. Not really
difficult, just as the "rules" are neither complicated or arbitrary.
With all the games I have played through the decades I believe AC would be one of my last
selections if I wanted to play a competitive game. :unsure:
Thank you, for me I consider it rude to hi jack, I’ve been playing AC for many years and this is the only game I play.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Honestly, if you don't want it hijacked then just keep it private until you are where you want, then open it up. Otherwise how are people to know? Sometimes - and I'm one of them - I'm just racking up flights and don't care about being #1. #3 is just as good as #2.

I use my 2nd game hence why I don’t use the private launch. Most of us older players have several games on AC. I’m old and like politeness, that’s all

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

Glad you’re not one of my neighbours then!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wdz9l5
Username
Postie_32_uk
Would you kindly check with me before you hijack my green launches!

This is the 4th new neighbour added from the launch quest to think they are being smart.

@Jelie you are no longer a neighbour.
When you start a launch click private launch then no one can hijack it ....

When you start a launch click private launch then no one can hijack it ....
You’ve missed the point. You don’t have to click private launch unless you want no one to join! Happy to have people join, just respect the rules which apply on here.!. Hijack a launch, you get booted. Ignore guidelines used on forum, you get booted. I only have people I trust and know. All forum based. Reduces risk considerably, but no you can’t leave it for hours. But respect each would go a long way. You want a wham, bham thank you launch go join Facebook.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I don’t use the forum, about once a year! If this is in the wrong subject matter please advise?
Follow the trail of your post. There are other fora (related to alliances for one) that you can post other than in Airport City Announcements.

Tom-SUB said:

what does this posting have to do with "Airport City Announcements"?
Is it really so difficult to post a new posting at the right place? Or is this only for smart people?
thanks to the admins for move the thread to the right place.

Zaphod

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03te7rl7
Username
Zaphod B.
Took a break to walk the dog and have breakfast. Came back to this. :(
2C871F76-049A-4B5D-8446-E2E964386389.png

Top Bottom