Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Have to leave the game for a while

Hi to all my friends and neighbors. Sorry to say this, but due to a family emergency, I will need to step away from the game for a while.

I'm really sorry to do this, and I don't know for sure how long I will be gone from the game. I'll try to open them a couple times a week so people can still visit, but I won't be doing any gifting or flying. Please, don't send me any gifts.

Hi to all my friends and neighbors. Sorry to say this, but due to a family emergency, I will need to step away from the game for a while.

I'm really sorry to do this, and I don't know for sure how long I will be gone from the game. I'll try to open them a couple times a week so people can still visit, but I won't be doing any gifting or flying. Please, don't send me any gifts.
Take care from your family and wish you the best.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi

Hi @crescent moon . This game is fun, but not as important as real life. I wish you all the best and hope you will sort your issues quickly!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@crescent moon - sorry to read your post, hope things work out, look forward to your return to the game when things are right once again. I had noticed the 'no gifts' in your name tab, wondered if something was wrong.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Take care and hope everything works out ok. We'll still be here when you're ready to come back.

All the best.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space

Sorry to hear and i feel sad C'Moon
whising you strength from here

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

ohhhh ! I really hope that it is not bad...
anyway, good luck ! and looking forward to seeing you on the game !

As I said in our alliance thread, we are all thinking of you and sending all the wishes and love we can from all over the world.
friends.jpg
Thoughts.jpg

Top Bottom