Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum Upgrade

During the next 24 hours I will be performing an upgrade to the forum.

At the moment were currently running on version 1.1.5 and the upgrade will take us to version 1.4.3

As you can see, this will be a major jump and will bring many new features to the forum. I will try to keep any downtime to an absolute minimum, all going well the site should be closed for no more then 30 minutes.

I will update this post when the upgrade is complete.

Dave

@Dave, just want to say thank you for all the work you have done for this forum as always! THANK YOU! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Many thanks Long, really appreciated.

However ive got to say a huge thanks to @Cosmic Blue , @Gt city and everyone else that has helped make the forum such a great place.

Have a great Christmas yourself (y)

@Dave, a couple of things I noticed tonight:
1. When updating signature, it does not show in rich text format anymore, instead the signature shows in pages and pages of raw code with millions tags. Can you check and re-enable the rich text format?
2. This post reply/comment section/window does not automatically adjust to a bigger window anymore when you have a long post, instead the window is fixed now and have to use the scroll bar on the right side to scroll up and down. The auto adjust to a bigger window was very nice.

@Dave, a couple of things I noticed tonight:
1. When updating signature, it does not show in rich text format anymore, instead the signature shows in pages and pages of raw code with millions tags. Can you check and re-enable the rich text format?
2. This post reply/comment section/window does not automatically adjust to a bigger window anymore when you have a long post, instead the window is fixed now and have to use the scroll bar on the right side to scroll up and down. The auto adjust to a bigger window was very nice.

Regarding number 1, Ive just had a look and if for some reason it is showing code, there should be an option in the bottom left to enable the RTE.

sig.png

Number 2 has got me puzzled as when im typing, the reply window for me is expanding. What device are you using to post on Long?

Regarding number 1, Ive just had a look and if for some reason it is showing code, there should be an option in the bottom left to enable the RTE.

View attachment 1251
Number 2 has got me puzzled as when im typing, the reply window for me is expanding. What device are you using to post on Long?

@Dave, I am using Internet Explorer 10 browser, am not using any special device.

For issue #1, see attached snapshot, there are only two buttons there, one is for Save change, the other is for Preview, there is no Use Rich Text Editor button as shown on your snapshot.

For issue #2, the reply window does not expand since the upgrade, have to use scroll bar.

Attachments

• signature.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@Dave and @Long ... When Long tagged you Dave in the previous message about IE v 10 and the signature issue, i noticed the tag shows the @ symbol. Also when i was logging my daily exports in the today's ios and android trading thread, i noticed the same isseue: while i was tagging folks, the preloaded menu does not show names while i am typing and ends attaching the @ symbol next to the name. There is an issue with the tagging system. I am currently using a PC with IE. I have not tried tagging folks using my ipad yet. Is there a remedy for that?
Ramy

@Dave and @Long ... When Long tagged you Dave in the previous message about IE v 10 and the signature issue, i noticed the tag shows the @ symbol. Also when i was logging my daily exports in the today's ios and android trading thread, i noticed the same isseue: while i was tagging folks, the preloaded menu does not show names while i am typing and ends attaching the @ symbol next to the name. There is an issue with the tagging system. I am currently using a PC with IE. I have not tried tagging folks using my ipad yet. Is there a remedy for that?
Ramy

Yeah, I just tried in both IE and FF. The tagging with drop down member list does not work on IE anymore but it does work on FF, so another reason to start using FF now.

Ramy

I'll have to look into that.

To be honest, I do most of the test with Chrome and Firefox as they are my daily browers. I do have a version of IR installed, but thats simply to make sure the forum is actually displaying.

Top Bottom