Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum Upgrade

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
All I can think of at the moment is because you got an alert for the reply, it didn't give you an alert for the tag, as it thinks you will come to the thread to see the reply anyway.
I didn't get an alert for the reply. Normally I only get alerts for tag's. Did you see ANY alert in my list for this post?

@Dave, I noticed it has been changed in the last week that the forum member details (Friend Code, in game Username, etc.) information is now hidden in the thread posts unless you mouse over the forum member's picture or forum name. I would suggest to change it back to always show member details information since a lot of forum members have their forum names dramatically different from their in-game user names, it is convenient to always be able to see the info especially when sending gifts.

@Dave, I noticed it has been changed in the last week that the forum member details (Friend Code, in game Username, etc.) information is now hidden in the thread posts unless you mouse over the forum member's picture or forum name. I would suggest to change it back to always show member details information since a lot of forum members have their forum names dramatically different from their in-game user names, it is convenient to always be able to see the info especially when sending gifts.

Im still currently looking into a way to present this information so it looks tidy. At the moment it just appears a mess, especially if members play on more than one format. In the mean time, the best option if for members to display their game username in their signature.

Top Bottom