Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum Upgrade

Ive just logged in using IE11 and both the signature Rich Text Editor works and also the member tagging.

Might be worth upgrading from IE10 to IE11.

Thanks for checking! IE11 is not an approved browser for my work, so I cannot upgrade. I will switch to use FF for the time being. Merry Christmas!

Thanks for checking! IE11 is not an approved browser for my work, so I cannot upgrade. I will switch to use FF for the time being. Merry Christmas!

No worries, had a feeling it might be work related. My work has only just upgraded from IE6 to IE8!
Luckily though, they have also installed Chrome as an alternative!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 178
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
@Dave, Is it possible to have the normal view on Iphone and not the mobile one? I like to see in what thread the last post was etc and that is automaticaly removed in the mobile version

@Dave, Is it possible to have the normal view on Iphone and not the mobile one? I like to see in what thread the last post was etc and that is automaticaly removed in the mobile version

For the time being, ive turned off the mobile design, however when the new style goes live ive made sure that you will be able to see the thread the last post was made in on the forum index. (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
For the time being, ive turned off the mobile design, however when the new style goes live ive made sure that you will be able to see the thread the last post was made in on the forum index. (y)
Thank you, to bad we can't do it ourselfs as others want the mobile design. Waiting for the new style :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
@Dave, Two pictures, one with the post which did not give an alert and the list with alerts..... maybe it helps with looking for the bug

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 129
All I can think of at the moment is because you got an alert for the reply, it didn't give you an alert for the tag, as it thinks you will come to the thread to see the reply anyway.

@Dave, Two pictures, one with the post which did not give an alert and the list with alerts..... maybe it helps with looking for the bug

Top Bottom