Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event & Entities

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
@Dave for lv.2 n 3 as attached. Level 1 only need 1 Rain or Shine (Flaming Dragon)

Attachments

• BD2D85F7-082A-44E0-B279-C2BA94746335.png
    BD2D85F7-082A-44E0-B279-C2BA94746335.png
    917.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 80A519DD-5093-489D-8243-663938B29371.png
    80A519DD-5093-489D-8243-663938B29371.png
    899.5 KB · Views: 146
Everyone has done an amazing job and impressed with how much we achieved so far. Breaking everything down into managable sections seems to be the trick!
Hope you have a master list of little bits that need finishing! That’s why I started a series of spreadsheets with missing info. for the bits I’ve done.

Its time-consuming fun. And has put me at the top of the posters of the month board which is a terrible place to be. Need @Captain WH Rollins to get posting more. 😂

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hope you have a master list of little bits that need finishing! That’s why I started a series of spreadsheets with missing info. for the bits I’ve done.

Its time-consuming fun. And has put me at the top of the posters of the month board which is a terrible place to be. Need @Captain WH Rollins to get posting more. 😂

Have just signed in this Tuesday morning, I will do my best good neighbour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Is it there now? Added all 3 pics yesterday afternoon!

With the solo images like that, they don't need resizing. It's just the ones that will go into tables.
Ok. They are there now, but when I looked 20 minutes ago they weren’t. Maybe I didn’t refresh the page from yesterday. what’s left to finish on ths event? It looked really good. A good model to follow too. I have screenshots of all the reward items for the last 2 years!

Ok. They are there now, but when I looked 20 minutes ago they weren’t. Maybe I didn’t refresh the page from yesterday. what’s left to finish on ths event? It looked really good. A good model to follow too. I have screenshots of all the reward items for the last 2 years!
Just had a look at virtually all the event pages, everything seems to be complete. Just a Dragon Level 1 image left.

Top Bottom