Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter Quest - iOS - is here...

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I am sitting at 3 fresh vegetables right now... got them from my own markets... hopefully I will get the last one in the next 8 days:) hahahahaha
hi,
I would like to visit your markets. Not a single vegetable yet...please accept my invitations. (javi and javi3)
@Kazinho, I send you an invite from javi3, as it seems that your markets are well furnished :D

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Visiting your neighbours Farmers Markets definitely works and using the Spyglass
I quite easily got 4 fresh vegetable each for 2 game without a problem
7 days visiting my own 6 Farmers Market yielded zero

This is the way to go:);):D(y)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Try visiting neighbours with multiple Farmers Markets.
I have better luck getting Veggies from neighbours' Farmer Markets than from my own Market.

No way. I need Planetariums..... For coins and level up.

I finally got my Veggie, one, from my own. 3 to go. I will write to support.

A special event is a challenge that is supposed to be, well, a challenge.
A single mission to focus all your resources for a limited time.
You're not bothering with your neighbors' Markets because visiting Planetariums seems like a better deal AND complaining quest is too hard at the same time. Good luck! :)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Screenshot_2015-04-09-20-24-37.png
Try it.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I give Up This Quest Already From Day 3.

I Better Choose Visiting Training Center ,Labs,MCC 1 & 2 And LP 1 & 2 On My Platform.

Rather Twitter Reports of AC Says That visiting more Farmers Markets of your friends Will Give You Something But None.
I am Not Complaining The Team Rather My Whole Bad Luck.

So I am Playing This Game as usual It is Before.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I've said many times before that the great thing about AC is that you can play it however you want. If you want to concentrate on flights and launches and ignore the occasional quests, that's okay.
Personally, I like the quests because I like a challenge. This one was particularly easy, in my opinion. The egg drops from the bunnies were lavish; it only took a couple of days for my Waverly huff game to complete that part. The Farmers Markets part took a little longer -- darn those vegetables -- but I still completed it in about five days thanks to great drops from my neighbors' markets.
I also completed the quest rather quickly with my three support games. Oddly, however, all three had no problem getting the vegetables. One had a hard time getting nuts and two had a hard time getting fish. It's all random, folks.
Cheers,
Tom

I've said many times before that the great thing about AC is that you can play it however you want. If you want to concentrate on flights and launches and ignore the occasional quests, that's okay.
Personally, I like the quests because I like a challenge.
Tom

I like challenges that are not too challenging :arghh:.
Just a touch of tension :nailbiting:, without being too frustrating :banghead:.
And most of all, I like a happy ending :D.
I play Airport City, because it is entertaining :happy:.

Device
  1. Android
A single mission to focus all your resources for a limited time.
You're not bothering with your neighbors' Markets because visiting Planetariums seems like a better deal AND complaining quest is too hard at the same time. Good luck! :)
Free2Play . This is not a fair random brother..... Hahahahahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 115
Device
  1. Android
I finally get my 3rd veggie today on tadashi2. So both games now only need 1 more veggie and about 6 days to go right? Still enough for me to believe on my own farmers markets. So, I will keep continuou to visit Planetariums to get more experience and more coins. I stand what I believe. Planetariums, God of all buildings. Lol

Top Bottom