Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter Quest - iOS - is here...

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I have just got my final fresh vegetables from friends markets :) missy got her vegetables from @Robby Kusuma's markets :) mine came from @M22 :) I am a planetarium tapping junkie along with training centers for wheat but the farmers markets finally paid off :) The reward building looks really cool :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It is very difficult getting items from farmermarkets. :(
As far as Fresh Vegetable, it is a problem to get it from you own Market. So, as @Neil ellor wrote, visit your neighbors too. That is only way to get them as much as you need them.
I got one on each game from my pwn Markets, all others from neoghbors. And just in 3 days....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
UFO or Independence day. Dont forget to check on Russian event. Should be around too.
Would be fine if GI would consider to get Russian event to all, not only to Russian players. It is a bit anoying to change language to russian and use ipad for quest time with that language...:bookworm:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
No need to read GT. just get the 3 stars, others, you will understand what to do even you can not read. Hahahahahahahha
I am playing AC just for fun, but whole iPad is changed to russian. If there would be no icons on tablet, i would be lost... I have other programs and features that i need my iPad mostly... :D :bag:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
As someone who only understands English (and a little Pig Latin), I had no problem with the two Russian quests I played. The icons are the same. The positions the same. And the Russian friends on the forum were nice enough to translate the more obscure passages.
Going back and forth from Russian to English on my iPad wasn't that much of a problem because I only checked in with AC twice a day.
Still, English would be nice but I'm not expecting it. We seem to be in a recycling mode for old quests while the programmers finish Mission to Mars.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
So, Ivan should inform us, since he loves us. What next? UFO? Should be UFO that not exist last year right. Tag him and sorry for the dead kitten somewhere. Free2Play hihihi

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom