Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter Quest - iOS - is here...

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I must be doing something wrong.

I have had 5 veggie drops and they have all come from my own collection of farmer markets.

;)

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
...but the rest of the collection reads: 62-0-27-60-43.

I failed the first time I tried this quest. I think I only scored 1 Fresh Vegetables for the entire quest.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Other quests you can spend greens on items that can help your chances with flight drops. But this quest is different. Once you have 6 farmers markets there is a set maximum number of times you can collect within the defined probability of an item drop.

Device
  1. Android
Other quests you can spend greens on items that can help your chances with flight drops. But this quest is different. Once you have 6 farmers markets there is a set maximum number of times you can collect within the defined probability of an item drop.
No Kazinho, Golden Dice still effect this event. Golden Dice effect when you harvest buildings. And also visiting. Written or not, it is affected.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Lucky you.... I got them 4, on each game, but from neighbors only.
My Markets gaves me Fruit, Fish, Cheese or Nuts only! :bag:
It seems to me that over the last 3 years playing this game, GI likes to make ONE item that is very hard to get.... still make the game fun but sometimes it gets frustrating :( missy is also sitting at 3 fresh vegetables too, so I am going to find out which one of us gets the item first :) hahahahaha

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Ok... Just did a double team visit with missy and no fresh vegetables yet... I noticed that missy is a little light on friends that are on my list... @GT, @Suresh, @Chad, @Juvenal, @melony, @Bali Hi, @Cosmo cat, @Inconvene, @Kazinho, @Pacman, @Rsorour, @Waverly Huff and @Bev80121 just to name off the top of my head... Please add missymelmo so I can send out gifts :) Hopefully I can get the fresh vegetables in time... I really like this reward building, looks cool :) Good luck everyone on the fresh vegetable hunt!!! Hahahahahaha :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Ok... Just did a double team visit with missy and no fresh vegetables yet... I noticed that missy is a little light on friends that are on my list... @GT, @Suresh, @Chad, @Juvenal, @melony, @Bali Hi, @Cosmo cat, @Inconvene, @Kazinho, @Pacman, @Rsorour, @Waverly Huff and @Bev80121 just to name off the top of my head... Please add missymelmo so I can send out gifts :) Hopefully I can get the fresh vegetables in time... I really like this reward building, looks cool :) Good luck everyone on the fresh vegetable hunt!!! Hahahahahaha :)
have added your support game, please accept

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
When visiting neighbors I activated golden dice (which I always do) and spy glass. After 9 clicks on 4 neighbor's farmer's markets, I got my 3 missing vegetable items.
All of a sudden it was very easy.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
When visiting neighbors I activated golden dice (which I always do) and spy glass. After 9 clicks on 4 neighbor's farmer's markets, I got my 3 missing vegetable items.
All of a sudden it was very easy.
I tried this trick again today with my erik2 game and after 6 neighbors and 20 clicks I got my 3 veggie bags for this game as well. A bit harder than the first one, but I'm happy :).

Top Bottom