Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Duke's store empty

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I am wondering if it happens only to me but the Duke has not renewed his stock today. The items I bought last Monday have not been renewed.
Anyone with the same problem?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Yes works on one of my android devices but not on the other and it still does not work in windows 3 days now lost.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
could this be related to older codes/games not reseted/repaired in recent time?
Not sure I understand what you mean?

I'm having this bug on iOS iphone (items I bought before not restocking)
being iOS my code hasnt changed since I started playing and its an iphone game so shouldnt be effected by the resent removal of the ipad app.
or did you meant something completely different?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Not sure I understand what you mean?

I'm having this bug on iOS iphone (items I bought before not restocking)
being iOS my code hasnt changed since I started playing and its an iphone game so shouldnt be effected by the resent removal of the ipad app.
or did you meant something completely different?
What I said is that within last year many players experienced some game troubles (game resets) and their game was restored with new code - maybe those with old codes are affected by bug

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
What I said is that within last year many players experienced some game troubles (game resets) and their game was restored with new code - maybe those with old codes are affected by bug
Ah gotcha (y)

Could be that those are more affected but having never had my game restored and suffering from the bug I can say for sure its not the only reason atleast :confused:

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
thank you for the comments.
In my case, it was restored 2 -3 years ago, but it is the first tiem I got this problem.
I haven't updated because of the reported problems and I am still in the version 5.3.14
hopefully it will be restocked at the next visit.

This morning dukes store has appeared and showing no stock on the items I bought last time he was here.

This last big update really was shocking, dukes sore has got worse, one of my games lost all its neighbours, I have lost many really good launch friends whose games went to level 3 or had duplicate games showing in my list.

It's pretty shocking that programmers can get it so wrong. At least Ivan comes on here and tries to tell us what's going on so we get to know a bit about it. I know nothing is 100% fool proof but GI do seem to have a track record of these mess's. I can never recall any other game I have ever played having so many issues.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I thought I must have just bought a bunch of maps when he first landed, and then forgot all about it. Glad to know my memory isn't slipping that bad!:ROFLMAO:

For the record I have only been playing about 9-10 weeks now, and I have never restored my game or anything.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I just got the airship the second time now and the maps I bought last time are not available this time. I also got a free gift the last time and none this time but I don't know yet if there is usually a gift every time.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I just got the airship the second time now and the maps I bought last time are not available this time. I also got a free gift the last time and none this time but I don't know yet if there is usually a gift every time.

there is usually no free gift on Duke Crockers airship, that I am aware of. You must have clicked twice on an item and did not realize that you bought twice.

Sometimes fast clicking has unintended consequences.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I guess the free gift was only for the very first visit right after building the airship dock. No, I did not click twice on anything. I bought maps the first time the airship came and nothing now, the same maps that I bought last time were not available any more this time but I thought that was normal. Apparently, it is not. ;)

Top Bottom