Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Duke's store empty

I just got the airship the second time now and the maps I bought last time are not available this time. I also got a free gift the last time and none this time but I don't know yet if there is usually a gift every time.
When you visit Dukes airship the first time, you get a smugglers bag as a free gift. Nothing else after that, tho.

I guess the free gift was only for the very first visit right after building the airship dock. No, I did not click twice on anything. I bought maps the first time the airship came and nothing now, the same maps that I bought last time were not available any more this time but I thought that was normal. Apparently, it is not. ;)
Ivan mentioned this is a bug they are aware of, and they will be fixing it - probably in the May update

Still the same with Duke - he has arrived today and all sold out. I've tried switching iPad off, closing game down, all kinds of tricks to try to get the store to reset but nothing. Last time it happened ( last week) the store just populated with about 4 hours to go.

I no longer call things like this on AC a software bug, it happens that often that I now call it a feature :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Still the same with Duke - he has arrived today and all sold out. I've tried switching iPad off, closing game down, all kinds of tricks to try to get the store to reset but nothing. Last time it happened ( last week) the store just populated with about 4 hours to go.

Same here, too.

I no longer call things like this on AC a software bug, it happens that often that I now call it a feature :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, considering the famous coder's quote that "every feature that you cannot turn off is a bug" - it's a bug again. ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC

Well it must be my birthday after about 7 or 8 visits with empty stock this morning on my androids and on windows I have actually been able to buy duty free and mystery bonus whoopee.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Does anyone know if we have to wait until the May update to get Duke's store restocked? I haven't been able to buy maps for the last 3 or 4 visits.

That's what I read somewhere. I could only buy those now that became available because I leveled up, all those that I had bought already on previous visits were not available any more.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
As of yesterday, when the Duke visited me, the store was fully stocked with items.

@Meagansoroka

i see you play on an apple device. GI has having problems with all parts of the game connected to apple devices while they are trying the to migrate the games.

I believe they have been releasing patches. These patches fix one area and seem to conflict with another area. I understand they are planning to release a major update for apple players.

This update may coincide with an update to other devices.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Does anyone know if we have to wait until the May update to get Duke's store restocked? I haven't been able to buy maps for the last 3 or 4 visits.
Duke was empty today, when he came to my airport. (iOS). What helped me, I did reset of my game (full close and reopen the game). Then I was able to buy Mystery Bonus, Duty Free chest and 5 maps for America (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Worked for me on windows and both my androids.

I just checked the windows store again and they praise the new update for the Easter egg hunt, so I guess at least here in Germany, the new update is not out yet - if this is fixed through an update of the client and not server-side.

Top Bottom