Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Honestly the biggest challenge is the bug around the jackets. You can’t get enough flights to keep the vaults producing items because you can’t fly to create the passenger space.

All the other stuff is secondary

At some point we will get in the situation to run out of jackets and space for passengers which is a checkmate. With the current drop rate for "Whispers in the walls" it will be impossible to finish the quest unless one spends greenies to buy chest with jackets. Not very fair from the GI

Blocked again at 817. 1 quest left, which is already done, but have to do it again.
660 for me
3 x planes to fly them, i will have too many, will i not be able to click them after i am full?
You can try to fly more by returning them with fuel. If you send each plane 2x before you click on vault, youll get further. Yesterday I clicked in pairs and got more drops. 2 and then leave it a while. 2 and then leave it ... eventually youll run out

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I'm stuck with 894/860 possessed passengers. :( neighbors visiting my vaults doesn't help. so I've removed the roads, sorry

I hope that when GI fixes this jacket bug, they will also extend the event or increase the drop rate to compensate for the lost time.

Thanks for the remove roads tip.

I'm still unable to add new Neighbours as well.

I haven't had a reply to support tickets yet.

Here is the answer i have received.

"Dear Isabel,

We've already found the true cause of the problem with straitjackets, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time-consuming.

In the meantime, keep me posted in case you notice any other significant details!

Sincerely,"

Not a quick fix
This seems to be their default answer to everything. They said they found true cause of sponsor video not working 2 months ago but havent fixed it yet. :(

At some point we will get in the situation to run out of jackets and space for passengers which is a checkmate. With the current drop rate for "Whispers in the walls" it will be impossible to finish the quest unless one spends greenies to buy chest with jackets. Not very fair from the GI
Well.. when the GI developer (forgot the name) wrote about 5.9 here, they mentioned about introducing more challenging quests. Maybe this is the challenge they talked about...

SS1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hwuqah
Username
SS1
Here is the answer i have received.

"Dear Isabel,

We've already found the true cause of the problem with straitjackets, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time-consuming.

In the meantime, keep me posted in case you notice any other significant details!

Sincerely,"

Not a quick fix
This must be the canned response as I received the exact reply word for word.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Blocked again at 817. 1 quest left, which is already done, but have to do it again.

You can try to fly more by returning them with fuel. If you send each plane 2x before you click on vault, youll get further. Yesterday I clicked in pairs and got more drops. 2 and then leave it a while. 2 and then leave it ... eventually youll run out
im at my limit already, no sjackets
shiiiiii tttttt
if i return vaults to warehouse and bring 1 out, will it reset passengers, or are they counted

Top Bottom