Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

COVID19/aka Corona Virus, What's Happening Around the World. ***KEEP COMMENTS CIVIL, PLEASE!

D

Deleted member 9675

In times like these, often we see this

here is the funny part about getting help from a stranger. She shows up w stuff from her house as she bought for her kids who are under quarantine w the father elsewhere n cant travel, but she seemed in good spirits. but get this cuz the store didnt have the staff to restock they told her to donate the items i ordered

BTW i had a 20 credit w a delivery service for groceries but when the woman tried to check out it wouldnt work So she got my stuff free n donated excess from her home

D

Deleted member 9675

Ive just planted my onions and potatoes. Who knows maybe we will all have to be self sufficient for a while :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Have my friend in Maine talk about growin garden too.
What w the reduction in pollution right now, a garden is a good choice

i found the following info (doctors moderated FB PT group)
plastic 6 to 8h
inox 5 to 6 hours
copper and cardboard less than that (they only say a couple of hours)
fabric: unknown, but probably same as cardboard

virus doesn't resist to detergent so, keeping everything clean with water and soap should by enough. Bleach helps, but not essential.

take shoes off when entering home. keep shoes by the entrance.
Wash your hands several times a day. Try not to touch your face, eyes and mouth particularly

hope this helps

I had to go for another chest x-ray today. They wouldn't let my husband into the hospital with me. :cry::cry::cry: (ooh - he was angry - but they have security guards right at the front door so he had to behave :ROFLMAO:) The hospital felt deserted. No waiting - walked right in to radiology and right back out. Felt like walking through a ghost town.

i just went out to put plastic/metal garbage for recycling. City center. Used to be rush hour. Crossed the avenue with a red sign, no cars on sight. my city smells differently, almost like on the countryside. very few people on the streets. Some Uber Eat delivery guys hanging around McDonald's. A girl running. A homeless guy begging. It's a different city. These are different times.

More news from DownUnder...
42D5DB9D-7D52-4FAB-9D0D-088D06F5D785.jpeg
3023375C-AB84-4387-A1F0-E4E31ADE89D8.jpeg
FBA0E5B0-8845-47BC-888E-17F0C47804B8.jpeg

D

Deleted member 9675

When it hits close to home for the politicians themselves, then some may rethink their plan of attack.
I read today that a staff member of the Vice President's/ Pence office is now positive.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n4ys3v
Username
Mudchute
Hi,
Here in Poland all went online, most of people work from home.
Everything is closed since past Saturday (shopping malls, restaurants, pubs),
Only groceries, chemical stores and petrol station are opened. You can buy almost everything, with exception of toilet paper and hand sanitizer,
The biggest worry is that in light of pandemy, public health service don't serve any other cases, doctors are closed, dentists, etc.

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
Here in Russia your bloody tatianas and svetlanas don't give a shit. Half of them think its a conspiracy theory, other half smoke and don't care about their health anyway.
It's a nightmare. Only a small percentage of the country is taking this seriously because official statitics put it at 330 infections, but there have hardly been any tests of of course its low.

My company wont close. Sigh.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
South Africa seems to be on the ball. A state of disaster was declared on March 15. Our first case was reported March 5 and of yesterday (March 22) we had 202 cases, no deaths and 2 recoveries.

I am working from home until further notice, my wife (teacher) is home with our 2 kids and a nephew until at least after Easter weekend.

Several measures in place to track contacts of positive cases and curb movement of people - and so the spread of the virus.

Top Bottom