Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

COVID19/aka Corona Virus, What's Happening Around the World. ***KEEP COMMENTS CIVIL, PLEASE!

But surprisingly, even with the kids out of school, the chips and cookies shelves are still full! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: We were told our local walmart wouldn't be getting another truck in for 10 days. Don't know if that was true, but it certainly is looking like it. Hurts a lot, because we only have 2 grocery stores in our town. :(

You mean your local Walmart is selling trucks now ?😦😦😦

Amazon needs to up its game !!

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 9675

USA, state of Maryland near Washington DC for me. I even placed an online order for delivery and it got cancelled last night.
online via amazon, instacart, shipt or other food delivery including postmates, ubereats etc are not doing deliveries here in WI as the stores are depleted, or maybe those services they dont deem needy. Doesnt make any sense tho if everyone isolates , therefore those services are needy too

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
(IL) State governor just banned dine-in at restaurants and bars starting today. They are allowed to take pick-up and delivery orders.
Going to order food on GrubHub or UberEats over the next couple weeks.
Same here. All gyms, restaurants, movie theaters, bars. Only carry-out. I'm IT for a chain of dealerships and they are having me get laptops for a lot of the management people. I guess once I get them all setup they might have us working from home...

D

Deleted member 9675

First of its kind here in the US. Kansas shut down schools the rest of the academic school year. Students have a rather long summer vacation there, although after the gov'nr's orders, the education system is now scrambling to find alternatives to schoolwork, free or reduced meal plans, and for some parents, childcare.

This thing has become a major disruption, yet it has only just begun.

D

Deleted member 9675

Because we, French, are idiots, all French people must stay at home !
Of course, except some people who work in particular work !
Guess that idiot remark applies around the world now. Lots of countries, as well as states are making it mandatory to stay home. Schools are closing everywhere with really no guarantee of reopening before the end of this school year or 2020, even; whichever the politicians decide to do.
Just heard from Family in NJ and schools are shut down, businesses are closing shop/reducing hours of services. Of course it doesnt alleviate the stress of worrying about the next paycheck, meal, or whether you will still have a place to live.
In the US, landlords arent so easy going if you have no income.
The gov't can say, plan, and even inact all sorts of new rules, but there still will be those who remain full of hatred and greed. I fear those two words, hatred and greed, will become much more prominent as this thing grows and continues.
Love, compassion, empathy, anything to do with kindness will become a thing of the past.

When there are catastrophes such as ice storms, hurricanes, tornados, flooding and such, much of that is isolated. Because so, mankind is quick to rush to the aid of others in peril. Look how much Australia was in the news, sadly and just how many went to their aid.

But now, it comes down more to, every nation, every human being for themselves.

Sad, so very, very sad, indeed.

Completely bonkers!!!

1584548484110.png

D

Deleted member 9675

Here is a QUESTION??

What is the oddest item that you or a household member has brought back from the grocers during this crisis?

BTW 7 lbs of cadbury Eggs is a good choice

D

Deleted member 9675

Honestly though my prayers go out to the world, and a good way to reach out is thru AC forums here

Here is a QUESTION??

What is the oddest item that you or a household member has brought back from the grocers during this crisis?

BTW 7 lbs of cadbury Eggs is a good choice
Not odd - but I finally found some cans of chicken noodle soup. Only problem is, it was organic and cost nearly triple what I wanted to pay. But it is sooooo good! Saw some guy heading out of Grocery Outlet with 15 boxes of instant potatoes.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Not odd - but I finally found some cans of chicken noodle soup. Only problem is, it was organic and cost nearly triple what I wanted to pay. But it is sooooo good! Saw some guy heading out of Grocery Outlet with 15 boxes of instant potatoes.
What on earth is an instant potato?

Top Bottom