Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Collections

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I do like the parenthesis better as it kinda separates the word from the level. Seems to be slightly easier to read. Only other thing I've noticed is a building with Level 11, will show before Level 1 in the sidebar on the left.

Are we still putting level after building name in the titles? Or just 23-30

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I agree it does look better, but would be a lot of work to go back and alter everything and keep the same continuity throughout.

What do you mean by building levels/titles?
I just saw these 3 and didn't know if that's what you decided on or not. I agree definitely annoying to add the parenthesis in, we can slowly change them over time maybe.
Collections Chest level 23-30
Collections Chest (level 23-30)
Collection Chest 23-30

I just saw these 3 and didn't know if that's what you decided on or not. I agree definitely annoying to add the parenthesis in, we can slowly change them over time maybe.
Collection Chest 23-30

If we change now, then everything needs changing before we move on. Otherwise it gets confusing if you want to link to a page not knowing whether it has the () or not.

Collection Chest 22-30 looks fine.

Collection Chest 23-30
I was asking before I added in the chests I forgot to add! So the definitive decision is....... Collection Chest 23-30. ? And if it has a type in brackets... Collection Chest (Guest) becomes Guest Collection Chest...?

Better to check and change now than later!!

I cant get the event Rock the Sky to link the collection Does it Come in Black. Its stays without the hyperlink. Copy and pasted same writing and question mark on the events page and the collection page. Remains obstinately black and not blue. Dave can you try?
Didn't like the question mark for some reason.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Dave - with regards to the Event Collections, there are 60 of them, I could only find 49 listed in the wiki, when you have a moment could you add the following collections:

Express Delivery, You've Got Mail, Easter Egg, Organic Menu, Christmas Elves, Dancing Leprechauns, Mysterious Celts, Beautiful Butterflies, Little Tredegies, What Women Want, Riding The Carriage

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Dave - with regards to the Event Collections, there are 60 of them, I could only find 49 listed in the wiki, when you have a moment could you add the following collections:

Express Delivery, You've Got Mail, Easter Egg, Organic Menu, Christmas Elves, Dancing Leprechauns, Mysterious Celts, Beautiful Butterflies, Little Tredegies, What Women Want, Riding The Carriage

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Just added the pages.

Top Bottom