Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Collections

@Dave When you set up the flight collections template can you include a character field for who is telling the story, and a table for the mission storyline as we did for events. I have a spreadsheet with all the flight collection missions. You need a table 1 column by 6 rows. I can add extra or delete as needed.
No problem, will add that when I get home from work.
Is it just flight collections that require a character field?

No problem, will add that when I get home from work.
Is it just flight collections that require a character field?
I assume there is already one for events. There are also Building Missions. After there are also level mission but I think that might be going too far at the moment. The Building and flight ones are what is on the left side which Id like to get rid of!!

I assume there is already one for events. There are also Building Missions. After there are also level mission but I think that might be going too far at the moment. The Building and flight ones are what is on the left side which Id like to get rid of!!

No problem. Will do a flight collection and can reassess the others as and when we get round to them.

Not quite what I was thinking of. When you fly to a destination, for example Iceland. You are collecting drops for the Ariadne's Thread Collection which terminates by having a Turf House. In the side quests you have a series of missions leading you through the collection, like the event missions.

So you need
Plane type eg Eagle
destination eg iceland
reward eg turf house
mission as title ariadnes thread
character don’t know who
mission table
1, fly to xxx
2 build a yyy

Last edited:
Not quite what I was thinking of. When you fly to a destination, for example Iceland. You are collecting drops for the Ariadne's Thread Collection which terminates by having a Turf House. In the side quests you have a series of missions leading you through the collection, like the event missions.

So you need
Plane type eg Eagle
destination eg iceland
reward eg turf house
mission as title ariadnes thread
character don’t know who
mission table
1, fly to xxx
2 build a yyy

Just edited the template for the above. To add a table, I've added a screenshot showing which button on the tool bar to select.

table.png

@Madge59230
If i'm reading right, on the Wiki, click "Create Page"
The "Link_URL" is always lowercase with no spaces. So if the title of the collection was "Dave is Amazing", the "Link URL" would be "dave_is_amazing".
The title is the same as the "Link URL" But with proper grammar, so in the example above would be "Dave is Amazing"

Parent Node would be "Flight Collections"

Then just copy and paste the template in and add the details.

Hope that all makes sense! If not, please ask if you get stuck.

@Dave Well I think I have actually succeeded! Took me 2 goes. They are appearing in a list on the flight collections tab and not in the right alphabetic place. You can change that afterwards? 2 down 61 to go. Can’t find Ariadne's thread that we did yesterday. Seems to have gone.

If there is an apostrophe or comma in the title I am guessing the URL you leave it out, but spell correctly in the title? Eg I, Robot would be i_robot and I, Robot ?

Last edited:
@Dave Well I think I have actually succeeded! Took me 2 goes. They are appearing in a list on the flight collections tab and not in the right alphabetic place. You can change that afterwards? 2 down 61 to go. Can’t find Ariadne's thread that we did yesterday. Seems to have gone.

If there is an apostrophe or comma in the title I am guessing the URL you leave it out, but spell correctly in the title? Eg I, Robot would be i_robot and I, Robot ?
They need to be added manually to the a-z table after, but that's a quick easy job for anyone to do after.

Yeah, that's correct about the '.

I’ve done the top part of stewardess’ collection. Can someone tell me if it’s ok?

Better with the whole picture as I’ve done or just the items that you get?

@Dave I’ve created all of them but have accidentally added in 9 collections which come from guest plane or building drops, but which have missions. How do I either delete or move them? If they are moved they have the flight collection the,plate which has the mission but added and might not be the same as the existing guest plane collection template.

Last edited:

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I’ve done the top part of stewardess’ collection. Can someone tell me if it’s ok?

Better with the whole picture as I’ve done or just the items that you get?

@Dave I’ve created all of them but have accidentally added in 9 collections which come from guest plane or building drops, but which have missions. How do I either delete or move them? If they are moved they have the flight collection the,plate which has the mission but added and might not be the same as the existing guest plane collection template.
You can go in to edit each and change the parent directory for where they go if I'm thinking of the same thing. I think only Dave can delete pages.

Top Bottom