Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Collections

The Guest Plane collections and Flight collections are completely finished. There should be no need to create new pages, check before you create. We had 2x Headwear. (Headwear and headware).

Can whoever did the guest plane collections and has whited out the background of the image add a picture for Snakes on a Plane. Then they all look the same. But not very practical for anyone else to add.

Can someone look at Ready for the Journey, in Building collections. Is this the best way to do it? Just looks better than a long list.

Do I add available from Collections Chest?

Looks reaally smart and easy to read. I would say to add the Collections Chest as well.

Just another things for everyone to note, it appears that the name of something will only link once per page. So where in this for example we have "Multi-Story Building" mentioned 3 times, it will only auto link on the first instance.

What i've been doing for the other mentions is visiting the page, grabbing the link "https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/multi_story_building/" and then just linking it manually for the others that haven't auto linked.

a remark on links to guest planes on guest planes collections (perhaps you have already noticed): guest swallow, owl, hawk, raven, jumbo and thunder don’t link to the respective guest planes entries but to the standard ones. The remaining do link correctly.
I have the same problem with several double or triple barrelled names.

@Dave Collections Chest Sparrow or Collections Chest-Sparrow? At the moment only Collections and Sparrow connects but not to a chest so Im assuming there are no chests done yet.

I have the same problem with several double or triple barrelled names.

@Dave Collections Chest Sparrow or Collections Chest-Sparrow? At the moment only Collections and Sparrow connects but not to a chest so Im assuming there are no chests done yet.

I don't believe there is a collection completed yet.
Seems to be a bit hit and miss with some of the auto linking. I did touch on it in another thread, it will be a case of the few that don't link, creating a manual link to the page.

@Dave for the Event collections I think you need a Sub group first - the dragon is rising and then the 3 events collections. Otherwise it will be a mess
It did start like that, but could end up confusing. If you only know the name of the collection and not the event, you'll be able to find it in the current table.
If you look under events, then the event name, you'll find the collections auto linked to it.

You could do it the other way round and make field at the start for name of event. So it’s linked to the event. If you look at Wonderful Kites, there is nothing linking it to the name of the event. You should be able to go both ways to find the page?
I would suggest that when they are put on we try to link them to an event page even tho it might not have any details on it.
That's a fair point, will adjust the template when home to add the event name.

Collection Chest (Guest)
Collections Chest Guest
or Guest Collections Chest

Need to fix a way of saying it now, already found 2 different versions so need a definitive decision.

There are 2 ways pics are being done for collections can we decide which is to be used. See 2 pics underneath.

E42AE24E-C392-4082-886E-DA7241560D77.jpeg

or
9EB1A18E-BB3F-4544-8E48-70A0686590E4.jpeg

Top Bottom