Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Collections

In game I am seeing 6 different categories of Collections. Should we change the name of 'Flight' Collections to 'Story' Collections like it has in game?
1. Story
2. Helicopter
3. Space
4. Adventure
5. Event
6. Alliance
That might cause a lot of problems. When i set up my spreadsheet it was complicated to get the difference. Think its better in seperate categories flight collection really are those that drop from flights. guest planes drop their own. Story collections for me doesnt mean anything. Where is the story?

@Dave I added each of the collections categories to the parent node "collections", for some reason it's listing all of the the collections on the side tab also below the categories. Didn't see any other options besides the child pages

They need the parent node left empty, otherwise you can't link the actual collection pages to them. Just changed them back!

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
They need the parent node left empty, otherwise you can't link the actual collection pages to them. Just changed them back!
Ahh okay , gotcha

@Madge59230, shows it at the top left right below collections
1579810912050.png

That might cause a lot of problems. When i set up my spreadsheet it was complicated to get the difference. Think its better in seperate categories flight collection really are those that drop from flights. guest planes drop their own. Story collections for me doesnt mean anything. Where is the story?
I don’t have a clue about what “story collections” means in our game context... we have already a categorization for collections, as given in the collection windows... there’s a couple of categories that can be meaningfully added as event collections and a separation between alliance flights and purple maps colections
But the first one is represented by a plane so its natural name should be imho standard flights collections or something like that

The character and mission part. The ones I moved over have been half done.
This is where it can start to get confusing.
Do all collections have side missions and characters? Want to get the template right now, rather then having to alter 100+ collections later down the line.
Is that really important?
Wouldn’t be better to list missions separately, when and if possible, with all steps on each mission, its characters, etc? Not all collections have side missions as far as I understood. Not all side missions are related to flights. One of the advices we give to newbies is “forget about side missions, they only impel you to buy new planes, spend more money, etc” . So why give them too much importance? And especially, why link the collections to the side missions? It doesn’t seem right to me. Many of my side missions have been accomplished simply by collecting some items from my Aztecs, instead of flying those destinations. I even have a nuclear power plant without thunders...

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Wouldn’t be better to list missions separately, when and if possible, with all steps on each mission, its characters, etc? Not all collections have side missions as far as I understood. Not all side missions are related to flights. One of the advices we give to newbies is “forget about side missions, they only impel you to buy new planes, spend more money, etc” . So why give them too much importance? And especially, why link the collections to the side missions? It doesn’t seem right to me. Many of my side missions have been accomplished simply by collecting some items from my Aztecs, instead of flying those destinations. I even have a nuclear power plant without thunders...
I'm kinda with you on this. Since I started playing I've noticed I'm randomly completing missions and I don't even look at that tab anymore. Seems a lot of items you can obtain elsewhere even if the game doesn't specifically state that the items drop elsewhere.

Without actually seeing what is linked to what or how, it’s very difficult to make a comment. How you play your game isn’t the same as how others play theirs. A wiki is about information. The objective is to supply the information. Then people do as they want. But without the information available they find it harder to make an informed decision.

There are different people working on different sections. They are intelligent, they keep quiet. Think I’ll might be more intelligent.

Without actually seeing what is linked to what or how, it’s very difficult to make a comment. How you play your game isn’t the same as how others play theirs. A wiki is about information. The objective is to supply the information. Then people do as they want. But without the information available they find it harder to make an informed decision.

There are different people working on different sections. They are intelligent, they keep quiet. Think I’ll might be more intelligent.
Anyway, it would be better to list all those adventures separately. Each one has a series of steps. Some steps are related to visits, some others to flights, even others to actions within your own airport. They have a story behind, and an unity. It’s so complicated to have all them listed. Opting for treat each adventure with its own characters and tasks, is more flexible and allow you to slowly filling in the info.
To sum up, I see a destination as a possible characteristic of one adventure, but not the other way round, that means, the adventure is not a characteristic of a destination.
Finally, I must say that these aspects are crucial, and the more opinions you hear, the more informed a decision you take. And as you know, I didn’t start playing nor joined the forum “yesterday”.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I just finished adding all of the Neighbor Items for Commercial Buildings
Still need info for the following and I have attached them in a spreadsheet that you can edit if you want.
I also need someone to verify items for Research Lab, in spreadsheet also

Top Bottom