Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Collections

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
For some of these that start with say letter 'A', should we put them in the table under the first word of collection? or all of them that start with 'A' go under A

Example: A Game of Shadows - I would think would fall under letter 'G' instead of 'A'

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Good, but it looks silly to have A to Z on the left screen and not the same order in the collections list. A walk... should be under A not W. As with A Game of shadows. There are only 2 of them with this ‘problem’
I was still editing them, was just waiting to see what everyone else thought. I was just thinking like a library or netflix. They don't list movies that start with "The" under 'T', they put it under the 1st letter of first word after. I don't have any issue either way.

I was still editing them, was just waiting to see what everyone else thought. I was just thinking like a library or netflix. They don't list movies that start with "The" under 'T', they put it under the 1st letter of first word after. I don't have any issue either way.
But on the left they are in alphabetic order as in the title and it is strange not using the same system. Looks better now IMHO

@Dave So the following need moving to guest flight collections, but if possible using the Same template as they have missions within them
All flesh is grass
joy ride
smarter and smarter
the art of war
the Royal game

the following have missions but are from building drops
running wild
ready for the journey
vip passenger

aztec legacy has a mission but is an excavation collection so needs to go somewhere else too.

Last edited:
@Dave So the following need moving to guest flight collections, but if possible using the Same template as they have missions within them
All flesh is grass
joy ride
smarter and smarter
the art of war
the Royal game

running wild
ready for the journey
vip passenger

aztec legacy has a mission but is an excavation collection so needs to go somewhere else too.

When you edit, change the "Parent Node" drop down box to Guest Flight Collection and they will then be saved in that area. I've just added an Excavation Collections page as well, so Aztec Legacy can be dropped in there.

Not to sure what to do with the building drop bits.

When you edit, change the "Parent Node" drop down box to Guest Flight Collection and they will then be saved in that area. I've just added an Excavation Collections page as well, so Aztec Legacy can be dropped in there.

Not to sure what to do with the building drop bits.
Thanks will Do. Good learning curve for me. Not broken anything yet!

Just a note: you’re all aware that most people don’t know the names of the collections, right? So, all those pros and cons for the use of the particle are quite pointless, imho
When you use your game in another language, names for the collections are not a direct translation of the English designations. And sometimes are really unrelated

Just a note: you’re all aware that most people don’t know the names of the collections, right? So, all those pros and cons for the use of the particle are quite pointless, imho
When you use your game in another language, names for the collections are not a direct translation of the English designations. And sometimes are really unrelated
The point was to be consistent. It reflects what is written, I’m sorry iin English, above the collection in the collection tab.

All flesh is grass
joy ride
smarter and smarter
the art of war
the Royal game

running wild
ready for the journey
vip passenger

So I’ve moved them but they are still on the alphabetical list on the right page. How do I delete them?

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
In game I am seeing 6 different categories of Collections. Should we change the name of 'Flight' Collections to 'Story' Collections like it has in game?
1. Story
2. Helicopter
3. Space
4. Adventure
5. Event
6. Alliance

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
In game I am seeing 6 different categories of Collections. Should we change the name of 'Flight' Collections to 'Story' Collections like it has in game?
1. Story
2. Helicopter
3. Space
4. Adventure
5. Event
6. Alliance
@Dave I added each of the collections categories to the parent node "collections", for some reason it's listing all of the the collections on the side tab also below the categories. Didn't see any other options besides the child pages

Top Bottom