Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinema Films, DVD Films, DVD Boxsets, DVD TV Series

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
With the snow coming, we are watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy and will probably watch all the bonus material. After that, we will get onto the Hobbit series.

I have similar plans with many box sets in my collection, daytime/evening television here in the UK can be incredibly dull

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I have similar plans with many box sets in my collection, daytime/evening television here in the UK can be incredibly dull

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I forgot how to switch to regular tv channels and had to call support to find out on the US election night. I have since turned it back off cable and deliberately forgotten how to get there again ;)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
5th December 1941 - Sullivan's Travels, is released on this day

5th December 1974 - The final episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus is aired on BBC TV

5th December 2001 - Ocean's Eleven, premiered in Westwood, California on this day

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sherlock Holmes - The Definitive Collection
Without doubt Basil Rathbone is by far the best of all the actors who have played this very famous and well on screen character. The box set contains 14 Sherlock Holmes films, well worth paying the £17.99 price tag

The Hound of the Baskervilles', 'The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes', 'Sherlock Holmes and the Voice of Terror', 'Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Weapon', 'Sherlock Holmes in Washington', 'Sherlock Holmes Faces Death', 'Sherlock Holmes and the Spider Woman', 'The Scarlet Claw', 'The Pearl of Death', 'The House of Fear', 'The Woman in Green', 'Pursuit to Algiers', 'Terror by Night' and 'Dressed to Kill'

1613291581954.png

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have recently had delivery of The Twilight Zone (the original black and white TV series) and Star Trek Enterprise box sets. As yet I have not found the time to remove the wrappings, let alone start watchoing them. I look forward to visiting both of them soon.

1614355694284.png

1614355737017.png

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The Twilight Zone is classic. In the US, they have a Twilight Zone marathon every year around 4th of July I believe.

Enterprise takes place before the original Star Trek series. Scott Bakula does a good job,.

Enjoy watching!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The Twilight Zone is classic. In the US, they have a Twilight Zone marathon every year around 4th of July I believe.

Enterprise takes place before the original Star Trek series. Scott Bakula does a good job,.

Enjoy watching!
It is good to hear from you, it has been quite sometime since we last spoke by this method. I did not know about the Twilight Zone marathon, although I'm not really surprised. It is one of those standout classic TV series. I shall make a start hopefully this weekend, with the first disc, first episode of season one. I believe there are 156 episodes in total. After which, Star Trek Enterprise will follow.

Hope all is well with you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have finally removed the wrapping from around the Twilight Zone box set and watched the first disc of seven episodes from season one. The second disc will following later on this Sunday morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
If you can ignore the age and film quality, Babylon 5 was a great sci-fi series. For an action/intrigue series, I keep going back to Jennifer Garner in Alias

Movie Box set probably have to say the Godfather trilogy.
Comedy...the recent TV series call Chuck

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - the complete TV series, 4 seasons of 105 episodes, on 41 discs with more than 10 hours of special features.

1614781504419.png

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thunderbirds (1965) Limited Edition DVD Box Set - this box set contains all 32 episodes on eight discs. First broadcast in 1964, it is not just for children, but also for adults. It looks and sounds great, even after all these decades. I would recommend this box set very much, it is a great purchase.

1565256338637.png

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thunderbirds are go!!

Damn I'm old. LOL. Loved this growing up. All the different ships and what they could do...

I mean, you knew they were puppets, and you could see the strings, etc., but at the time, it was Star Wars for us kids.

Just a lot less expensive special effects wise. :p

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Captain Scarlet The Complete Collection - this box set includes all 32 episodes of the classic British Science Fiction TV series, first broadcast in the late 1960's. I would recommend this box set very much, it is a great purchase. @Ten33go not forgetten this one

1565346155540.png

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Captain Scarlet The Complete Collection - this box set includes all 32 episodes of the classic British Science Fiction TV series, first broadcast in the late 1960's. I would recommend this box set very much, it is a great purchase. @Ten33go not forgetten this one

1565346155540.png

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Not familiar with this one. Wrong side of the pond. 😜

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Have just reached the end of the classic black and white Twilight Zone box set, an enjoyable watch with quite a few outstanding episodes across the five seasons. Next is the Star Trek Enterprise box set.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom