Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back to School 2020

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Is any one having problems building the campus park and efucation centre?
Actually, besides the fact that this is a very tough event, it's pretty bug free for me. I don't even have planes getting stuck at the end of the runways. Ads for building items are back to normal too

Actually, besides the fact that this is a very tough event, it's pretty bug free for me. I don't even have planes getting stuck at the end of the runways. Ads for building items are back to normal too
Well, on one of my baby games I just wont be able to finish the event, even if I wanted to, as I can’t build the student residence - it shows with unfinished art (the cubic bluish building we got some weeks ago) and can’t be placed in city

besides, the mini game is plain stupid. And discriminates against people with dislexia (more difficult to pick right/left correctly), attention issues, weaker motor skills, who could have chosen to play AC exactly because it is a strategy game, not a “click quick and rightly “ one

not to mention the fact that it’s almost impossible to get all 20 steps done

another source either for flasks or passes should have been provided

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
On top of that... I’m wondering if GI thought how they would handle posterior editions of this event...
if it repeats next year, with the same mechanics, how will most people be able to visit lvl 1 SRs or Lvl2 ECs?
”everyone” will have SR and EC at max level ...

I assume you’ll get a new SRH and EC if this event were to be repeated next year.

I will (by then) probably hate this game and might stop playing already.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Heads up. Here on Windows: ads for tickets show up way more often than 1 per hour. I watched one about 10-15 minutes ago (or so) and am watching one now again.
It appears they either "fixed it" or the 1 per hours was a bug in the first place.
That or I'm having a bug now 😬
Yeah, just watched one again. That's good new, I guess? Can anyone else on other platforms confirm it works for them?

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
Not sure what to make of this, but a player has popped up in the event rankings from nowhere to now have 10000+ flasks.
I am playing with every opportunity I have and even use some greens for speeding up receiving passes and bonuses.
This is in the league where my support plays. I am in 3 with 2200 flasks. The player in question has also got a lots of unused land in his city.
odd.

Not sure what to make of this, but a player has popped up in the event rankings from nowhere to now have 10000+ flasks.
I am playing with every opportunity I have and even use some greens for speeding up receiving passes and bonuses.
This is in the league where my support plays. I am in 3 with 2200 flasks. The player in question has also got a lots of unused land in his city.
odd.
Report it. With pics to GI as that is impossible through whatever means.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
@HahAti
iOS here, just watched an ad. The timer still shows 1 hour
This appears to be a Windows issue. It works for all timers. Watched videos for the mini game, and for items needed for a flight and building upgrade items.. After video, close to main game, then popping out to Windows and going back into the game, when selecting for the video, instead of calibrating the timer it removes the timer. This worked until I got an 'Unavailable,' must have reached the daily limit.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03e1a8ax8
Username
James
How’re you all doing on the event progress?
I’m kinda feeling like it’s going to be close with the flask collecting. Even with +40% flasks for the mini game, that’s only 70 per game, or 350 flasks every 19 ish hours (45mins x 25 passes). do you all think we need to use the lucky ticket thing to be able to finish the pass? Im on level 13 now

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Well, at this point I have all the tasks done but completing EC2 (4/20), SRH3 (17/20), and EC3 (11/20). Even with the GoogleDoc maybe I don't have enough friends to collect them fast enough. I am most of the way betwixt levels 12 and 13 on the progress bar with 2191 flasks earned so far. I am trying to stay on top of the game and play as much as I can, but am unsure if my progress is "on track" or whatnot. :(

Top Bottom