Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back to School 2019 Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should post this real quick before I forget about it. :cool:

Airport City 8_26_2019 12_35_33 PM.png

This post got me the award! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Not bad seeing as i havent finished yet! Must try this more often.
Thats why i said many times no one post or ask in the award threads this will make hard for staff members thinking any post is mean the members complete the event and because we trust everyone sometimes we reward very fast.
Anyway i will keep the award if you think that you close to complete the event and post the screenshot but if you think that it will take more time to completed then i have to remove it and later when your screenshot is posted, you will get the reward again ;)

Last edited:
I should ask @Dave to put a note when he start award thread not allowed to post or ask a questions or reply to another member this threads only to post a screenshot to get your award.
So guys no one feel sad if his/her post removed or deleted from now on in any award threads.
Please make it easy for staff members.
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom