Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Another scam from company

objects are too expensive and the prices are not corespond with game development. Need to pay real money to do simething. This is not game. This is another stupid thing from some company to take money from people on internet. I will delete this game. I can not see any creative. Only runing to cklick little cash and some tasks. Who will spend all day for playing?
Well that went well! Good luck on your next forum, Troll. As my daughter says, "build a bridge and go live under it!" :rolleyes:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
objects are too expensive and the prices are not corespond with game development. Need to pay real money to do simething. This is not game. This is another stupid thing from some company to take money from people on internet. I will delete this game. I can not see any creative. Only runing to cklick little cash and some tasks. Who will spend all day for playing?
For every player that quits, 10 new players come around. Thanks for leaving your place to others.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder

cool.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

I admit like some I was impatient on some things and built early. And yes there are things unfortunately that do cost real money.
Early in the game land expansion for instance can cost greenies or coins; your choice. But as you grow, the land expansions cost only cash.
But everything else, have patience and wait 10 days, a week, or less for something to finish building. As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day.
In the real world, think of all the hoops a developer has to go through to build a tract of homes. I come from a construction background and know just how hard it really is to connect people from their own septic systems and wells to city water. An hour or more spent just walking the property, finding where to tie in all the drains and punch a hole in the wall. The terrain, can be difficult. How many cleanouts in the drainage system is required. Where I worked, one clean out after every turn, where you pipe lies underground. Then you become the architect and draw it out. Another hour to several more. And quite often submitting plans to the townships or sewer authority, zoning commissions, etc. sometimes they can be shot down and you begin anew until, they are happy. Not the contractor, and many times not the homeowner because the only way to run a line might be through his or her prized Orchid garden.
So take the time to build the buildings, Don't rush to repair the larger planes. They too take several hours to repair in real life.
If you saw a complete aerial view of my ANF1 metropolis, (yes it's big) in comparison to ANF4 or 5................ Shessh it took me since September of 2014 to get it that way. And if I can't expand outward, I go up. Replace that house with a pool that produces 12 passengers, with something larger as you amass coins.
Sit back, relax, enjoy the game.
And it's not just the game itself. Read the thread on the 5 year anniversary of this forum. We are a very, very diverse group of people from all over the world. And despite our government's so-called leadership qualities, some slim to none I might add; WE here don't see each other that way.
I frown on not one person here because they a Czech, German, Polish, Ukraine, Iraqi, Saudi, or other. We all show friendship, help each other as neighbors often will, and even share joy, empathy, and even love for one another. Through both good and bad times. Trouble with your game and part of an alliance; your comrades carry you to the end of the week to reap rewards.
I myself as what one might call the alliance leader, don't see myself as that. We are all mutual and have the deepest respect for each other, no matter a game crisis, or something personal, we might be going through. I would never, ever change those people for any others. As my team grows, however; those are the qualities I do look for in a teammate.
So 'Felicia' or whomever you may be, don't walk away frustrated when you've just begun.
There are a lot, and I do mean a lot of people, including GI staff and moderators here, who are not just beneficial to the game itself, but most importantly......... TOO EACH OTHER!!!

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
I'm on level 37 and have not yet spent a dime. I do plan however when I get employed again to spend a bit to help the devs.
I admit like some I was impatient on some things and built early. And yes there are things unfortunately that do cost real money.
Early in the game land expansion for instance can cost greenies or coins; your choice. But as you grow, the land expansions cost only cash.
But everything else, have patience and wait 10 days, a week, or less for something to finish building. As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day.
In the real world, think of all the hoops a developer has to go through to build a tract of homes. I come from a construction background and know just how hard it really is to connect people from their own septic systems and wells to city water. An hour or more spent just walking the property, finding where to tie in all the drains and punch a hole in the wall. The terrain, can be difficult. How many cleanouts in the drainage system is required. Where I worked, one clean out after every turn, where you pipe lies underground. Then you become the architect and draw it out. Another hour to several more. And quite often submitting plans to the townships or sewer authority, zoning commissions, etc. sometimes they can be shot down and you begin anew until, they are happy. Not the contractor, and many times not the homeowner because the only way to run a line might be through his or her prized Orchid garden.
So take the time to build the buildings, Don't rush to repair the larger planes. They too take several hours to repair in real life.
If you saw a complete aerial view of my ANF1 metropolis, (yes it's big) in comparison to ANF4 or 5................ Shessh it took me since September of 2014 to get it that way. And if I can't expand outward, I go up. Replace that house with a pool that produces 12 passengers, with something larger as you amass coins.
Sit back, relax, enjoy the game.
And it's not just the game itself. Read the thread on the 5 year anniversary of this forum. We are a very, very diverse group of people from all over the world. And despite our government's so-called leadership qualities, some slim to none I might add; WE here don't see each other that way.
I frown on not one person here because they a Czech, German, Polish, Ukraine, Iraqi, Saudi, or other. We all show friendship, help each other as neighbors often will, and even share joy, empathy, and even love for one another. Through both good and bad times. Trouble with your game and part of an alliance; your comrades carry you to the end of the week to reap rewards.
I myself as what one might call the alliance leader, don't see myself as that. We are all mutual and have the deepest respect for each other, no matter a game crisis, or something personal, we might be going through. I would never, ever change those people for any others. As my team grows, however; those are the qualities I do look for in a teammate.
So 'Felicia' or whomever you may be, don't walk away frustrated when you've just begun.
There are a lot, and I do mean a lot of people, including GI staff and moderators here, who are not just beneficial to the game itself, but most importantly......... TOO EACH OTHER!!!

A-M-E-N

Top Bottom