Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Another scam from company

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Bobanstev
Username
Bobanst
objects are too expensive and the prices are not corespond with game development. Need to pay real money to do simething. This is not game. This is another stupid thing from some company to take money from people on internet. I will delete this game. I can not see any creative. Only runing to cklick little cash and some tasks. Who will spend all day for playing?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
objects are too expensive and the prices are not corespond with game development. Need to pay real money to do simething. This is not game. This is another stupid thing from some company to take money from people on internet. I will delete this game. I can not see any creative. Only runing to cklick little cash and some tasks. Who will spend all day for playing?
ok, bye

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra

Bye Felicia :)

How do you know how much the game cost to develop?

Take GTA 5 when that was released, development costs 265,000,000 - Even if Airport City took 0.05% to produce the game, that would be around 132,500. Then the game has been around for at least 5 years with development costs and sever costs each year.

You can totally play the game for free. It will take time, but you can play it for free. I've been playing it for 5 years and nearly every couple of months i'll pay £25 to buy additional items. It helps me and also helps the developers.

Last edited:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

untitled.png

Top Bottom