Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android V1.81 (update to On the Wings to Love)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just saw an update on goole play for AC - V1.81(V1.82) - looks like it is an update to the issues faced by teh V1.79(V1.80) version of the promo On the Wings of Love.

Downloading now will report back any issues...

Current advise: (will update as I find things or when others report it)
8th Feb (2200 GMT)
If you have not updated - do not update from V1.77(V1.78)

9th Feb (2100GMT)
Update to V1.81(V1.82) is ok - game play/load is slow and some minor bugs still remain and you still have 10days to finish the promo.

If possible build 6x (Gazebo, Romantic Cafe, Sweet Sho, Bridal Salon) before the update

If you already have updated today to V1.79(V1.80) then this will fix some of the issues you are facing..

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Game loads properly - no slowness etc

Total collections is still 69

the following collections says NULL to collect from!!
A Plush Pleasure
Dolce Vita
& the winter collections..

If you already have some of the items - they are not removed.

The following are missing from the "Store" (Checked Residential and Commerce)
Gazebo
Bridal Salon
Romantic Cafe
Sweet Shop

but if you already have it in yur airport they remain

The road not appears properly is still not fixed...

Destinations for the Santa's Sleigh is not available...

New destination added - Riviera (Jumbo needed)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv I haven't updated the first update yet.
You say there is a second one to download.
Is it worth to try or should we ( the ones who haven't downloaded yet)
to stay put and wait a whihle longer.
You're suggestion?????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
After this post I downloaded the new version, doesn't seem to have solved all of the issues that have been reported. It still takes about 3 minutes to start up my game and 5 minutes to visit a neighbour. On the positive side, I can collect passengers for the mission from my Romantic buildings.

I'm not sure what is the right thing to do. I can work on doing some collections already, since the mission is only 10 days it can cause you to fail the mission if you wait to long (hoping we can ever finish the mission with ANOTHER update). There are also 5 new destinations which will disappear after the update I'm guessing as they have a different color.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I see V1.81 as just a fix to the previous crap release by GIS...

Even though you might loose a few days for the promo - the fact that you are faced with lockups and possible lost of game data - the risk is too much...

Most higher level players should be able to complete the promo safely...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
My airport lives to fight another day! The update has resurrected my airport, but as you say, visiting neighbours craps the game out. Still, it's better than a dead game!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
I only had the visiting neighbors crash problem on 1.79
I updated to 1.81 and I haven't noticed anything fixed.
It seems though that the game doesn't actually crash, if I wait 2-3 minutes it will load the next neighbor. I didn't wait this long with 1.79 so don't know if this is an improvement.
I'm using Galaxy S3.

Edit: It is still completely crashing

I just updated to 1.82 (not sure the difference between 1.81 and 1.82 and why most of you on 1.81) before I opened the game the first time today, I was on 1.80 with yesterday's update. I don't see any change with the 1.82 update, and I thought they would fix the issues from 1.80. Initial issues I found for 1.80 reported in yesterday's "On the wings of love - Android" thread: https://www.airportcitygame.com/ind...-wings-of-love-android.2323/page-2#post-31071

The main issue for me now are:
1. Game start/load time: 8 minutes today, it was about 10 minutes, so I guess there is a small improvement.
2. Visiting neighbor: didn't even try today with the 1.82 update, I assume it didn't fix it. And not visiting any neighbors seemed to let me receive the collection items from the new Valentian's flights. See a comparsion of my day one progress vs Sky Ranger (who visited neighbors and went through all the freezes): https://www.airportcitygame.com/ind...-wings-of-love-android.2323/page-3#post-31248
3. Power drain: worse with 1.82 update. With 1.80, the game uses 17-18% of the battery, and now with 1.82, it uses 20%, ranks #2 only behind the screen. So it will drain my battery power quicker than yesterday now.

I have opened ticket yesterday with these major issues, and just received an email a moment ago stating they acknowledged the issues and placed in the queue. I hope they will issue another update soon.

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
on my Galaxy Note 10.1 I went straight from 1.78 to 1.82 yesterday evenening. the game loads normally and the speed of the game once loaded is normal as well. I can visit all my neighbours normally, except my Tab 2 10.1 game, then it also takes several minutes to load (yesterday, before the update, the game even crashed).

on my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 I did the update from 1.78 to 1.80 first, then only this morning the update to 1.82. the game is still super slow when starting, it takes between 8 to 10 minutes to load. when it's loaded, the game speed is OK. it is also almost impossible to visit neigbours

on both games, several buildings don't have their explanation anymore (replace by 'NULL').

to me, it looks like an update from 1.78 (1.77) straight to 1.82 (1.81) is OK, but you are in trouble when you update to 1.80 (1.79) first. the Note has a better processor, I can only hope that it not the reason.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
I found a new (but not critical) bug in 1.81
Some of the buildings (like Alien Legacy) show their description as "NULL". This used to say "generates coins" or something like that.
Also some bonus items have the "NULL" description as well.

Top Bottom