Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android V1.81 (update to On the Wings to Love)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Don't think anybody can visit neighbours properly. It's useless anyway, I visited 5 neighbours (took me half an hour) and all I got were +1 Romantic passengers from every object I clicked. So just don't visit your friends :p

Has anyone found out what the promo building is?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
You should be able to visit Maidlen Airborn without any problems (I hope...but don't quote me on that)
to at least snatch an extra Romantic Passenger from her Sweet Shop, Rom. Cafe, Bridal Salon, Gazebo, and Merry-Go-Round.
Or, as with any other neighbor you are able to visit, click on the flower bunches around the city/airport to possibly snag an extra pair of pruning shears...I was able to get three p. shears from one neighbor I visited yesterday ( D B Cooper -who also has a conservatory, by the way)

I have also had no problems whatsoever with visiting the airports of tdv (4,19, & crapple2) Phantom (the PH2 game) Sophie (No Gift Pls)
I'm not sure if that will be true for everyone, though. It may have something to do with their extra magical power???... (I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about there)

I always err on the side of caution; and, when I muster up the courage to visit a neighbor, I will:

Only try to visit one neighbor at a time. For example, if you can connect with Madlen and gather the goodies, always return to your game by tapping the "Home" button instead of trying to visit a different neighbor. ( I always exit and re-enter the game as an extra precaution, before visiting another neighbor)
***If you do not click the "Home" tab and instead try to go into another neighbor:
your game may freeze (or crash or explode) AND you will lose the stuff that you already collected***

I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
@Suresh - yes you can update safely... You just need to be patient with the game and some menues are still off limits (like GI's icon) etc..

@Bali Hi - Yes I had a fully backup of V1.77 and was able to upgrade directly to V1.81 and then back again no worries...

Just make sure you get the buildings before upgrading and also I have having problems accessing the warehouse planes tab... so unable to sell an planes... - so you might want to make sure you have the planes before hand...
tdv Thank you for the heads up. But i guess i am going to skip this mission. A lot is happening on personal & professional front these days. I am finding it extremely hard to take out 30 to 1 hr daily for this game. But AC addict i am, so i might change my mind :cautious: Will let everyone know when i do that.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Alright, I don't know how but I accidentally updated my AC to the latest version (v. 1.81), so I want to report some stuff here.

Fortunately, my AC still works fine. Starting up the game is still normal, I can visit neighbours, etc. The only anomaly is that descriptions for some buildings are "NULL".

Top Bottom