Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android V1.81 (update to On the Wings to Love)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I did it, and no real problems on my S2 and on S3. The loading times for everything is only way longer than before....
My tab i didnt do yet..

updated as well.. only problems i have are on visiting neighbors.. test of patience..

for those who 3-starred venice and maldives ages ago, does it show as 3 stars already or was it reset to zero?

tdv, I have backed up my current game ver 1.78 apk on my PC.

If I jump straight to version 1.82, and I encountered problems like many people on the forum and wish to go back to ver 1.78, I should be able to install ver 1.78 over ver 1.82 with no problem.... right???

Appreciate your comments, and any other people on the forum who may have done so.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Suresh - yes you can update safely... You just need to be patient with the game and some menues are still off limits (like GI's icon) etc..

Bali Hi - Yes I had a fully backup of V1.77 and was able to upgrade directly to V1.81 and then back again no worries...

Just make sure you get the buildings before upgrading and also I have having problems accessing the warehouse planes tab... so unable to sell an planes... - so you might want to make sure you have the planes before hand...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Suresh - yes you can update safely... You just need to be patient with the game and some menues are still off limits (like GI's icon) etc..

Bali Hi - Yes I had a fully backup of V1.77 and was able to upgrade directly to V1.81 and then back again no worries...

Just make sure you get the buildings before upgrading and also I have having problems accessing the warehouse planes tab... so unable to sell an planes... - so you might want to make sure you have the planes before hand...

Euh? I just sold another jumbo... No problems with that luckely.
my biggest problem is visiting neighbours... It takes 5min to load, and 5min to get back... So annoying long that ive stopped visiting :confused:

Bali Hi

tdv, Aero,
I already built the maximum 6 Sweet shops, 6 Gazebos & 6 Romantic Cafes, so I am all set to update and with regard to preparing Romantic Passengers generator. BTW, what are the destinations requiring Romantic Passengers?

Are they the same as iOS (Venice - Powerful Propeller, Maldives - Turboprop, Provence - Jet, Verona - Delta)?
If so, I need to replace one of the Jumbos with a Pwrfl Propeller. I currently have 4 Jumbos, 1 turboprop, 1 jet, 1 delta, 1 powerful delta.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
tdv, Aero,
I already built the maximum 6 Sweet shops, 6 Gazebos & 6 Romantic Cafes, so I am all set with regard to Romantic Passengers generator. BTW, what are the destinations requiring Romantic Passengers?

Are they the same as iOS (Venice - Powerful Propeller, Maldives - Turboprop, Provence - Jet, Verona - Delta)?
If so, I need to replace one of the Jumbos with a Pwrfl Propeller. I currently have 4 Jumbos, 1 turboprop, 1 jet, 1 delta, 1 powerful delta.

5 destinations, for all planes a target.
Im to lazy (hangover) to post them all...

So update! And let us know if ur phone will explode or whatever happens (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5

Bali, there are no Romantic destinations for powerful delta so I ditched my two to buy the lower level planes and kept my four jumbos.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Oh no Bali Hi I don't understand it seems to be working for other people and I did it as well last night...I feel horrible for encouraging you to update :(. Hopefully you can figure something out...

Good news! It's not totally dead!

I just have to wait for a long long time, and wait for an error message "Activity Airport City is not responding" message to appear and click wait. I actually have wait for the second "Activity Airport City is not responding" message to appear and click wait before the game eventually loads, I don't how long later. I will have to time it to see how long it really takes to load.

I have to forget about visiting neighbours though, the game crashes when I do that.

Top Bottom