Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Update (v2.08)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Yes, GI finally did issue an update with no major glitches (y) .

Bummer! Have you or anybody tried to sell something from your residential or airport side? There is no green (yes) or red (no) sign to accept or reject. The same when I want to by a new land.

UPDATE: I have noticed it yesterday. Now everything is ok. So maybe after restart my phone.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Bali Hi .... Yes i did receive the demodulator. Thanks. I did experience what you described one time before. I send gifts through the gift icon on the neighbor's list and not the one on the airport screen while you are visiting your neighbor's airport. So, i overlooked this issue.
Cheers!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Is the X-ray Scanner the same as Introscope or am i missing something??? I see some Android players with X-ray scanner in their signature and IOS players including my self with Introscope....
Cheers!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
With this stupid way for sending gifts, my acc inconew allways go out of game :S the only way that it works is just when i sent back one gift that i have received.
very... stupid

However, when I was gifting, I did have an issue.
  • When I selected a specific neighbour to gift and press the gift button, it goes to the gift list as usual.
  • But when I selected the gift, instead of sending the gift, it goes to the window asking which neighbours I want to send the item to.It does this almost everytime, but eventually it sends the gift.
Anybody encounter the same gifting issue?
IMHO this is fix up.
Because when I want to sends gift using my Nexus with selecting specific neighbour.
I usually send gift that I don't select. Because when I browsing gift that I want to choose I tend to click it by accidents (the screen is too sensitive)
So I always using the Gifts-Outgoing for safer route (neighbours are sensitive about what others sends them)
Maybe if GI change it with just confirmation box its gonna be a lot easier.
The thing with it doesn't happens with all neighbours is still mystery.

Update :
OMG ! I try sending gifts by using Neighbour screen.
It giving me a headache. :wtf:
Thanks God I'm used to sending gifts by using the Gifts-Outgoing screen.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
IMPORTANT NOTE
I just completed my Town Hall and the Holographic Displays disappeared from my gift list. I was wrong in my hunch that the Level 8 gifts would remain. I will hold off completing my Control Tower and Terminal until more of us have the Level 8 items we need.
Cheers,
Tom
Maybe, We still can send the gift although we don't have it on the gift list with hit "send return button" :rolleyes:
Because I use this tricks to send level 7 items to my android neighbors....But I don't know if this trick will works or not on IOS users.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
InCoNvEnIeNtE, i've got also a big problem of crashing at my AYON1 game.
Sending gifts out, my game is okay, but when i want to visit a neighbor:
The first one i can visit and collect, but when i want to visit the second the game crashes:mad::mad: and my
tablet goes immidiately back to the startpage. It's very frustrating to play AC at that account. Also the game doesn't count the progress, after crashing and starting up again, i must collect all passengers, coins and landed plains again!!
I'm going to open a ticket to GIS tomorrow. They will come up with their 1st e-mail: Clear your cache, blablabla!!!, i'm for sure.
I've already done that and the problem still remain. I'm going to force them to give my game back!!!:mad::mad:

By the way, my games on VAYKA1 and NOYA12 are working fine!!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
So far so this Android update has been bug free. For a change... good job GI (y):eek:

Btw did anyone noticed that even after the update, the snow is still there in AC!!! I don't like it :cautious:

So far so this Android update has been bug free. For a change... good job GI (y):eek:

Btw did anyone noticed that even after the update, the snow is still there in AC!!! I don't like it :cautious:

Yes, I noticed the snow is still there too.
It's fine for Xmas, but I also do not like it much.

As for bug-free, you don't have the problem about gifting, going back and forth between the person, choosing the gift and back to windows choosing the person(s) to send the choosen gift? It's annoying because it makes gifting a multi-step process.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
As for bug-free, you don't have the problem about gifting, going back and forth between the person, choosing the gift and back to windows choosing the person(s) to send the choosen gift? It's annoying because it makes gifting a multi-step process.
Yes, I encounter the same bug too. And now when send a gift I use this way: Open the gift list, choose the gift then choose the person then click send button, Done!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I always gifted my neighbor either by 'sending it back' or by using the gift window --> select gift --> select friend -->click send :D So for me there is no issue at all.

Top Bottom