Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - May Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Hello everyone

I'm really battling to get 3 spaceship launch consoles to upgrade to my mission control centre to level 2. Can someone please help me? It's not allowing me to watch videos.

Have you started building it? You should be able to watch videos for them when you have started building it.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
I'm really battling to get 3 spaceship launch consoles to upgrade to my mission control centre to level 2. Can someone please help me? It's not allowing me to watch videos.
FR sent from Retren & SadPringle14 - Will send from each as soon as rest gets throught later this morning(?)

That was be my last resort. I want to try get the items first before buying.
I have a theory, unproven, that if you max out videos for a few days, it then stops them for around 48 hours before it lets you watch again - so they will come back. I may be wrong, but I have noticed that a few times when I am maxing out for something. Almost like a pause and reset.

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
FR sent from Retren & SadPringle14 - Will send from each as soon as rest gets throught later this morning(?)
I got your requests. I managed to get the items I needed, I just ended up watching videos :LOL: if you want you may hop onto my launches. I have 1 returning in 12hrs 17mins. I'm gonna launch on blue.

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
I have a theory, unproven, that if you max out videos for a few days, it then stops them for around 48 hours before it lets you watch again - so they will come back. I may be wrong, but I have noticed that a few times when I am maxing out for something. Almost like a pause and reset.
I've been trying to watch videos for weeks for buildings that I haven't bought yet. Most don't allow me to watch videos so I'm guessing the game only allows you to watch videos once you have bought the building/s

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
I'm back after a 5 year hiatus, I forgot how much we depend on gifts to complete buildings lol

Needed: 2x shredder 2x stamp 2x cash counter
Hey

I've added you.
Game ID: 042j0tl0u
Game name: D-(items that I need)

I have a green and blue launch pad and you more than welcome to be a neighbour and hop onto my launches.

Items that I need:

Cosmic Fuel Station:
x3 Spaceship Engines

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hey

I've added you.
Game ID: 042j0tl0u
Game name: D-(items that I need)

I have a green and blue launch pad and you more than welcome to be a neighbour and hop onto my launches.

Items that I need:

Cosmic Fuel Station:
x3 Spaceship Engines

Okay great :) Sent you a server rack as that was in your game name, I can't send spaceship engines.

Reactions: D..

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
It's a lot easier if you post items that you need in your game name :D

It is, but I remember 'back in the day' there were some issues with updating the user names. Hope that works better now :)

Anyway, more neighbours welcome! I need the following:

Building:
Town Hall lvl 4 need: 2x master plan, 2x city model, 2x shredder, 2x stamp
Terminal lvl 4 need: 2x shredder, 2x stamp

Last edited:
It's a lot easier if you post items that you need in your game name :D
It is, but I remember 'back in the day' there were some issues with updating the user names. Hope that works better now :)

Anyway, more neighbours welcome! I need the following:

Building:
Town Hall lvl 4 need: 2x master plan, 2x city model, 2x shredder, 2x stamp
Terminal lvl 4 need: 2x shredder, 2x stamp
Sending invites from gmrdr gmrdr3 and greeper

Reactions: D..

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Dave - I have been wondering if a banner and/or a medal could be awarded for reaching 10,000 posts? There are three forum members who have reached and past this milestone. Perhaps trophy points as well? If you do not ask you do not get......I think it would be a nice touch.

Hope all is well in your gaming world?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Dave - I have been wondering if a banner and/or a medal could be awarded for reaching 10,000 posts? There are three forum members who have reached and past this milestone. Perhaps trophy points as well? If you do not ask you do not get......I think it would be a nice touch.

Hope all is well in your gaming world?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I shall have a look into it. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom