Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - May Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
Username/Friend Code: Jot18(04qmh7l3r)
In-Game Name: Jot18
Items Required: See Signature
Items You Can Send: See Signature

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
Hey all

Add me and I'll add you back.

Game ID: 042j0tl0u
Game name: D-(items that I need)

Items that I need:

Cosmic Fuel Station:

x1 Assembly Robot
x4 Spaceship Engines
x4 Robot Testers
hey there

i play a 'main' game and 2 support games
Aaric1, 2 and 3
the first 2 have robot testers, so for 2 days i'll send the gifts, then you'll have 4
i'll take F20 in return :)

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
I know this is a trading discussion but I have recently started launching the green Spaceship. I joined a neighbour's 1 yesterday and we managed to launch. Today I have tried to do my own (as none of my neighbours had an active 1 yet) and it said I can add neighbours but when I click on the 'invite friends' button it doesn't allow me to choose who I can invite. Can I invite or can only neigbours join me?

I can imagine it will become costly and take a great deal to get the launch off myself, in my early stages of the game.

Please help as I am afraid that I won't be able to launch in the time that's given?

I know this is a trading discussion but I have recently started launching the green Spaceship. I joined a neighbour's 1 yesterday and we managed to launch. Today I have tried to do my own (as none of my neighbours had an active 1 yet) and it said I can add neighbours but when I click on the 'invite friends' button it doesn't allow me to choose who I can invite. Can I invite or can only neigbours join me?

I can imagine it will become costly and take a great deal to get the launch off myself, in my early stages of the game.

Please help as I am afraid that I won't be able to launch in the time that's given?
I joined and launched. If you post in the Space Launches section of the forum, you'll get a lot more people joining. :)

Reactions: D..
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18

Try to join others until you get enough experience and gather parts. Look in the space launch discussion players are always looking for other members. Add players with training centers and planetariums. You can have look here:

Reactions: D..

methacrylate

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code: 20554wdjm
In-Game Name: Metha-(item)
Items Required: gathering materials for cosmic fuel stations currently (see below)
Items You Can Send: anything below level 41 gifts

Assembly Robot
Spaceship Engine
Laser Level
Robot Tester

Thank you!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 4th May 2020 at 08.50am London UK Time)

On this bright and sunny morning, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out for today. As always, I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during last week and so far this Monday morning. I have also updated my signature page with urgent gift needs.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Like other said you can join others launches or before you start your launch open a thread here and wait others reply, add them as neighbors then start your launch 👍 here the link
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/space-launches.29/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom