Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Terminal 10 looks like Daocheng Yading Airport. Just main building.
I don't know. It's still missing the arches underneath. When you consider how detail oriented the designers are, it's hard to imagine they would overlooks such obvious details. The romantic rotunda is a great example of this. Or the exhibition center which even matches the pond in front of the building (concept design)

1624110498898.png
1624110510832.png
1624110548752.png
%C3%83%C2%B4%E2%97%8A%E2%80%9D%C3%95%C3%82%E2%80%99%CF%80%C2%A0%C3%A6%C3%B7%E2%80%93%E2%80%93%C6%92_(16).jpg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I like the top, but not happy with the the supports. I love going to architects' pages - design comps. I was so surprised by how difficult airport buildings are to match - in the AC Game!!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Getting even closer to that darn House of Wax..... Palace of Justice in Vienna before it burned down. I have zeroed in on central Europe I think... Just posting this to see if it sparks anyone's brainwaves :)

View attachment 54735View attachment 54736
Why wouldn't you call this a match? Maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours but looking interesting

Why wouldn't you call this a match? Maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours but looking interesting
Lacking:
- front stairs
- balcony on top floor
- spire on central tower
- little eyelet windows on tops of corner towers

Could be it was an inspiration, but as you just posted, they are generally so good with details. Definitely my top contender though. Keeping it in the wings.

Well dang, beat me to asking same 😢

Condor - unquestionably based off the SR-71 Blackbird

Owl - what about the Antonov An-24?
2021-06-19-11-51-26.jpg

Eagle - maybe Antonov An-124 or less likely, a jet-powered inspired Airbus A400M?
2021-06-19-12-12-21.jpg

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
@Jenn B The House of Wax looks like European Style to me as well. Maybe some haunted or empty mansion to me which was still under renovation?
Maybe - Pidhirtsi castle, Ukraine ?
The design looks 50 % similar but the 2 spikes on either side are a bit different.

Last edited:
@Jenn B The House of Wax looks like European Style to me as well. Maybe some haunted or empty mansion to me which was still under renovation?
Maybe - Pidhirtsi castle, Ukraine ?
The design looks 50 % similar but the 2 spikes on either side are a bit different.
Yes, Pidhirtsi Castle pops up on all my searches, but everything about it is wrong except for the rectangular shape. I had to stop searching for "abandoned buildings/mansions/palaces" because it came up so much (and was pissing me off :LOL:). The roofline of House of Wax is pretty unique, but I also need that balcony and the front stairs. Started looking at abandoned sanitoriums too, but not much so far. I will pick it up again later. You are welcome to look :)

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
Yes, Pidhirtsi Castle pops up on all my searches, but everything about it is wrong except for the rectangular shape. I had to stop searching for "abandoned buildings/mansions/palaces" because it came up so much (and was pissing me off :LOL:). The roofline of House of Wax is pretty unique, but I also need that balcony and the front stairs. Started looking at abandoned sanitoriums too, but not much so far. I will pick it up again later. You are welcome to look :)
Right-o.
I guess it must be due to rights and stuff so G! must have changes some stuff. 🤔
Still searching for such a building. I guess it must be a hybrid or a 2-in-1 building.:LOL:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I was backing up the wiki files and saw (icon size) the image for Lausanne and got super excited. Then I looked closer https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/lausanne/

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 Great Find.
I started to find the super-mail buildings starting with Ministry Of Communications.
I found one of them already - the tall one with the zig zags - press center

@Jenn B I started going down the museum path

- the bowes museum is the first thing I found with a heavy ledge just below the roof
the-famous-bowes-museum-in-barnard-castle-county-durham-uk-picture-id837255074

National Museum of Prague
national-musuem-prague-1100x661.jpg.webp

I found and ignored montague house, the first home of the british museum. And the Dresden Museum of Ethnology. And of course The Louvre kept coming up.

Then I started down the abandoned path again and found the castle of Mennechet
ch%C3%A2teau-Mennechet-4.jpg

Then I started thinking about places forgotten by time - like the Poconos (there is nothing in the Poconos btw) or places affected by Chernobyl.

Found this in Poland (not a match but I liked the simpler lines) - https://adamxphotos.com/2017/05/30/...anczycach-aka-palac-manczyce-poland-may-2016/
A9487.jpg

And now it's breakfast time on fathers day. So I'm up for making breakfast.

No matches, but it was fun

Great Find @Chloe11111
Has anyone searched for Easter Cheer buildings like the Egg buildings? 'cause I found this- St. Mary Axe (The Gherkin), London.
Yes, all the eggs have been found. You can tell if we have found a building because that information will be included at the bottom of that building's page on the wiki. Keep looking :)

1624191494974.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Great Find @Chloe11111
Has anyone searched for Easter Cheer buildings like the Egg buildings? 'cause I found this- St. Mary Axe (The Gherkin), London.
You can check if a building has been found a few ways
  1. Check the wiki page and scroll to the bottom like on this one https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/english_egg/ (as Jenn B mentioned)
  2. Check the buildings left to find thread. If it's not on there, it's probably found https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/buildings-left-to-find.41406/
  3. Check the real life buildings list for what we have found https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/real_life_buildings/
  4. Check the map https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1ptDGr86YSNL-P5y4XzonZA6zF2-CHVWB&ll=52.568645212503824,41.463593164986456&z=7

I found one of them already - the tall one with the zig zags - press center

@Jenn B I started going down the museum path

- the bowes museum is the first thing I found with a heavy ledge just below the roof
the-famous-bowes-museum-in-barnard-castle-county-durham-uk-picture-id837255074

National Museum of Prague
national-musuem-prague-1100x661.jpg.webp

I found and ignored montague house, the first home of the british museum. And the Dresden Museum of Ethnology. And of course The Louvre kept coming up.

Then I started down the abandoned path again and found the castle of Mennechet
ch%C3%A2teau-Mennechet-4.jpg

Then I started thinking about places forgotten by time - like the Poconos (there is nothing in the Poconos btw) or places affected by Chernobyl.

Found this in Poland (not a match but I liked the simpler lines) - https://adamxphotos.com/2017/05/30/...anczycach-aka-palac-manczyce-poland-may-2016/
A9487.jpg

And now it's breakfast time on fathers day. So I'm up for making breakfast.

No matches, but it was fun
Yes, I am getting several close ones too, and also tried Chernobyl (but total Stalinist architecture there). The old Palace of Justice in Vienna is the closest I have come. It was designed by Alexander Wielmans von Monteforte, along with his student Theodore Reuter. Router went on to design many "health resort buildings" and "hydrotherapeutic institutions" in Austria, Bohemia, Tyrol, and Abbazia. So started googling abandoned hospitals and sanatoriums in those areas. I have this sneaking suspicion I am searching in the wrong language.

Have a nice father's day breakfast!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes, I am getting several close ones too, and also tried Chernobyl (but total Stalinist architecture there). The old Palace of Justice in Vienna is the closest I have come. It was designed by Alexander Wielmans von Monteforte, along with his student Theodore Reuter. Router went on to design many "health resort buildings" and "hydrotherapeutic institutions" in Austria, Bohemia, Tyrol, and Abbazia. So started googling abandoned hospitals and sanatoriums in those areas. I have this sneaking suspicion I am searching in the wrong language.

Have a nice father's day breakfast!
He just changed his mind. He now wants to go out for breakfast ... but not yet. I'm sooo hungry!

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
I'm just gonna pick a random building from the wiki and then search it.
I'll search for another hour or so and then go zzzzzz.....

(Teacher - Here are 2 more worksheets.
Me- Nooooo....... I just completed 3 right now.)

Top Bottom