Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I'm just gonna pick a random building from the wiki and then search it.
I'll search for another hour or so and then go zzzzzz.....

(Teacher - Here are 2 more worksheets.
Me- Nooooo....... I just completed 3 right now.)
Go to the "buildings left to find" thread. I could really use help with the design center. I think the statue/sculpture out front is relevant. Design Center - thinking maybe engineering school or something but that didn't pan out)

design center.png

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
Go to the "buildings left to find" thread. I could really use help with the design center. I think the statue/sculpture out front is relevant. Design Center - thinking maybe engineering school or something but that didn't pan out)

View attachment 54791
It looks kind of Old Church-like Catholic Building.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 , @TeresaLisboa
Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you have put into the Wiki page. It is not only helpful for gameplay, but fun to see the real life buildings. 😊 (y)👋
I’m flattered, but my contribution has been small. @Chloe11111 and @Jenn B have been working hard on this project.
as for the wiki page, @Madge59230 has been a huge contributor since the beginning of the wiki project

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
Crystalline Supertall - I guess it is The Shard?
Brick House- A London Row House.
Control Tower 10 - CN Tower Toronto
Grey High Rise - picasso building toronto

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
For the crystalline supertall, I've found much closer match buildings including in comics and concept designs. The shard is just so different at the base. I'm guessing the match for the crystalline supertall is a concept architecture design. I love browsing the skyscraper center https://www.ctbuh.org/?redirect=true. I have found a few matches that way. Even unbuilt concept designs are registered there

crystalline supertall trans.png
1448816855845.jpg
The_Shard_1000_0001.jpg

Brick house - London row house? which one though? I checked amsterdam because of a few real world posts on the AC fb group (sometimes there are hints for real buildings there). But I didn't find a match in Amsterdam. I know there are other places in Europe with houses like this but don't know which cities. Need some help from Europeans with this one.
1624271614875.png

Control tower 10 - being a Canadian, I really hate the idea that G! would have done such a butcher job on the CN Tower ... although I've pondered that myself. The base is (mostly) correct. The top is so far off though! And when you consider how correct they got the space needle, it makes me angry that they would screw up such an iconic Canadian building ... especially since there are so few Canadian buildings in the game. So I'm resisting this match on principal :ROFLMAO:

1624271756027.png
2020624-cn-tower-toronto-2.jpg
1624271875789.png
c8f75057-a2c3-4957-bc07-a7dc16b5f6b7-large16x9_b675ecb5e7684c589720ebb67065c6c5OriginalRachaelJones_SpaceNeedle10.jpg

Finally, the picasso building. I hadn't seen this one before so thanks for drawing my attention to it. I guess it has been too long since I've driven around Toronto.

What a great building! And I wish they would match it but I think it's closer to amalthea ice (although not a match here either) than gray high rise. Picasso is amazing and the gray high-rise is just so dull.

picasso-condos.jpg
gray high-rise.png
amaltheaice.png

The only Canadian match so far is the public library

public_library_gray_160x160.png
monique-corriveau library.jpg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Top Bottom