Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
I just use Bing to search for Images. But after this incident I will never ever use it. I use it because Google does not search screenshots.

I could just go on a virtual tour throughout Britain. But preferring aerial view of the Brick House. I'm sure that it is a row house.

I might need help with this one. I expect this building is Amalthea Ice. I can't find more details on it. Based on this web site, the building is in Brazil http://www.contractaconstruction.co...-business-castello-branco-commercial-building

W_1-DkwyxcBTpzdadG4EPDmsrpMLr2dTuiv6.jpg

Maybe @TeresaLisboa you could find the details? And better images so we could see if it matches?
Hmmmmm.... maybe not.

Location on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...13c278418f934!8m2!3d-23.5056559!4d-46.8696225
1624279059653.png
1624279075450.png

Is it a match though? Maybe from a different angle. I don't like it very much as a match from this angle.
I do not see any angle that really matches, except maybe the first one below. Any other angle is not a match. There is probably a better match out there somewhere. Keep it on the list.

1624280234408.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Flyer - here is a mission for you.

These are the heli terminals. The buildings are quite detailed and I would not be surprised if there is an exact match for each of these buildings. Keep in mind these may not be "heli" terminals ... maybe bus terminals or in fact any other type of building. For the 4th one, those round windows and supports on the side will likely be the defining feature. These low rise buildings tend to be very hard to find. For the research center, it was only pure luck that it came up in a search for something else.
terminal h source buildings.jpg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes @Chloe11111 ma'am,
I will try my best to find the heli buildings and even a mutant bird.
Like I mentioned, these low buildings are the hardest. The search engines love the tall towers. But nobody seems to care about the great architecture in 3 story buildings. Unless it comes from zaha hadid or foster and partners

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
It differs from person to person and search engine to search engine. Bing is still stuck to supermarket chocolate bars containers. I guess it is their smallest real life building. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
It differs from person to person and search engine to search engine. Bing is still stuck to supermarket chocolate bars containers. I guess it is their smallest real life building. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
And the results differ from country to country. As a Canadian, I get very north america centric results

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
And another one found. I am quite surprised @Jenn B didn't find this one first. They have changed the windows a bit in recent years - used to be that single oval window was 3 windows, you will find a few of those curved glass block walls on the building as well as neon around the ground plus the round buildings on the side. The daytime colors on their own would be hard to match. This is 66 diner in Albuquerque.

1624287937790.png
rock diner.jpg

Top Bottom