Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Jenn B the only place I have found a similar roof peak so far is this - coincidentally the Wax Museum in Mexico city.
128417136_4c3c6bc3d3_o.jpg

@Jenn B the only place I have found a similar roof peak so far is this - coincidentally the Wax Museum in Mexico city.
128417136_4c3c6bc3d3_o.jpg
That roof peak doesn't match the House of Wax, unfortunately. I found a good roof on a train station in Spain. I have been thinking that "House of Wax" means it is deteriorating -- melting like wax (was inspired by an art exhibit of a wax house melting over time). I have been slowly going through various western/central European countries for abandoned mansions. Need something with the bones and stairs of Pidhirtsi and the square towers of Swannanoa Palace, but with better roof and such.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
That roof peak doesn't match the House of Wax, unfortunately. I found a good roof on a train station in Spain. I have been thinking that "House of Wax" means it is deteriorating -- melting like wax (was inspired by an art exhibit of a wax house melting over time). I have been slowly going through various western/central European countries for abandoned mansions. Need something with the bones and stairs of Pidhirtsi and the square towers of Swannanoa Palace, but with better roof and such.
I saw and pondered the train station as well.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
OK, this is making me a bit angry. I thought I had a hit with the national museum of Serbia until I looked closer.

But when I see the rounded windows I think warmer climates. Mediterranean maybe - or even Caribbean/Latin America. Looking like decaying stucco rather than stone. Is that heading in the wrong direction?

house of wax 2.png

OK, this is making me a bit angry. I thought I had a hit with the national museum of Serbia until I looked closer.

But when I see the rounded windows I think warmer climates. Mediterranean maybe - or even Caribbean/Latin America. Looking like decaying stucco rather than stone. Is that heading in the wrong direction?

View attachment 54489
Hmmmm.... Southeast Asia perhaps? Hefty European influence there, which could explain the mix of styles.

An Dinh palace is also close, but no match. However, there is a really cool 3D reconstruction you can move around and rotate:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
For real! I checked on a whim. Makes sense - it's the arboretum park at Sochi. I will find a better, non watermarked, royalty free image for the wiki but you can see in this image the pergolas going down the steps at the back. Still need to identify the exact location in the park

1623869049807.png
depositphotos_198356176-stock-photo-arboretum-park-rotunda-russia-sochi.jpg

Attachments

• 1623869103913.png
    1623869103913.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 49
Top Bottom