Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

OK, so it's time to play "who gets different search results than I do on Google" :D

For the Stone Castle:
- It is Scots Baronial architecture (classical, not "neo") due to the crow-stepped gables, conical turrets, and addition of conical bartizans (turrets extending from the upper part of a wall).
- It may be a religious building, given the cruciform shape, or the designers just truncated it.
- It appears to have modifications for current use, given the stairs and chimney structures (like Dalmunzie Castle, which is now a hotel).

For the Crystal Manor:
- It appears to be an orangerie/orangery, given the relative percent of wall vs. window (as opposed to a greenhouse).
- The closest I have come is the orangery at Gisselfeld, which was actually called the "Crystal Palace", but is not a match :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed that your Google gets different results than my Google :)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
OK, so it's time to play "who gets different search results than I do on Google" :D

For the Stone Castle:
- It is Scots Baronial architecture (classical, not "neo") due to the crow-stepped gables, conical turrets, and addition of conical bartizans (turrets extending from the upper part of a wall).
- It may be a religious building, given the cruciform shape, or the designers just truncated it.
- It appears to have modifications for current use, given the stairs and chimney structures (like Dalmunzie Castle, which is now a hotel).

For the Crystal Manor:
- It appears to be an orangerie/orangery, given the relative percent of wall vs. window (as opposed to a greenhouse).
- The closest I have come is the orangery at Gisselfeld, which was actually called the "Crystal Palace", but is not a match :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed that your Google gets different results than my Google :)
The crystal manor has also driven me nuts. There is not a single one I've found that has the glass like this
1624380954296.png

@Chloe11111 The Mutant birdy is purely G! creation. I like that.
Kiss Café - 70% it is Café de Flore France. Just its a plant version of it. But almost the same.
Café de Flore building has those typical wrought iron balconies that I would expect to see in the Kiss café if that was the inspiration
1624380488767.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes, yes, yes!!! I was also looking at conservatories. Nice! :love:
It is in a half dozen blogs as the "she shed". I wish the real-life version had the extra length on the entrance. I can picture sitting up there with my prosecco on a chaise lounge in the warm afternoon sun while the tomatoes, cayenne peppers and orchids grow below.

Going down the contemporary industrial buildings path trying to find terminal H buildings, I found the furniture factory instead ... but I need help locating it on a map.

Per the architect, it's in San pedro mexico - Metalsa Center for Manufacturing Innovation

View attachment 55115View attachment 55116View attachment 55117
Here is the address and location on Google Maps:

1624536560625.png

Attachments

• 1624536531410.png
    1624536531410.png
    341.7 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom