Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Interesting through about that diner. I wonder if a car went through the wall and caused a redesign. The one in the first picture is a better match to the windows in the rock diner. Or @Jenn B is it possible there are two and I got the incorrect location? The neon on the roof looks slightly different
PNS0089238-preview-logo-watermarked.jpg
1624287937790-png.54845

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
The older version which they wanted to make had the sign outside. But, I guess, for convenience they must have combined the sign to the building.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There are some other differences too
- the neon and metal wrap on the buildings seem further apart in the right version.
- the neon to the left of the 66 diner sign seems higher
- there is some extra red neon on the right of the 66 diner sign
- the space between the round sign and the door is further apart in the right building than the left

Not all of these are simply perspective. This makes me wonder if there are two nearly identical buildings

1624290447937.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
I might be wrong.
The architecture looks European though. I found such a café but the roof does not match.

What's the round tape container on the Retro Movie Theater🎥

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
@Chloe11111 the helicopter buildings are just regular buildings such as a warehouse or a small office building. Whereas for the mutant, three winged, Mission Control Level Three, there was nothing which I could find. Either another wing is added or the Antennas are added.

Back to this though. There are a few buildings @Jenn B that I never thought we would every find. Then I saw more detailed buildings and I am sure there is a match. But I haven't had luck yet

Crystal Manor
View attachment 54859

Esports Arena
View attachment 54860

Kiss Cafe (especially this one)
View attachment 54861

Retro Movie Theater
View attachment 54862
Your enthusiasm is very contagious. Please take a look at "The Senator", Baltimore

Built in 1939 as a movie theater. Although it does not have the glass dome I found this regarding the architecture:

"The Senator Theater is an Art Deco landmark built by E. Eyring for Durkee Enterprises at an original cost of $ 250,000. It opened to the public Oct. 5, 1939. The first movie it featured was Stanley and Livingstone, starring Spencer Tracy and Nancy Kelly. The architect, John Jacob Zink, designed the Senator with a circular upper structure of glass blocks and limestone. Multicolored backlighting of the glass block was added to produce a dramatic effect at night. [3] [4] ... "

1624348705419.png
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Senator_Theatre#/Architecture

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
Your enthusiasm is very contagious. Please take a look at "The Senator", Baltimore

Built in 1939 as a movie theater. Although it does not have the glass dome I found this regarding the architecture:

"The Senator Theater is an Art Deco landmark built by E. Eyring for Durkee Enterprises at an original cost of $ 250,000. It opened to the public Oct. 5, 1939. The first movie it featured was Stanley and Livingstone, starring Spencer Tracy and Nancy Kelly. The architect, John Jacob Zink, designed the Senator with a circular upper structure of glass blocks and limestone. Multicolored backlighting of the glass block was added to produce a dramatic effect at night. [3] [4] ... "

View attachment 54869https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Senator_Theatre#/Architecture
It Matches great but I=instead of "The Senator" it should have that film logo.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I might be wrong.
The architecture looks European though. I found such a café but the roof does not match.

What's the round tape container on the Retro Movie Theater🎥
What building matched? Even if the roof isn't a match, it may still be a match. We've seen some where they have to take creative liberties to fit it into a block - like the museum of natural history.

The tape on the movie theater is a film reel. It's probably not on the real building though.

@Pikipi, I'm checking out the senator now.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

View attachment 54869https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Senator_Theatre#/Architecture
Oh yes! The dome is G! embellishment but what a great match!

JVB6SDDXANHL5F322L3T3AIIGY.JPG
1624356573719.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 the helicopter buildings are just regular buildings such as a warehouse or a small office building. Whereas for the mutant, three winged, Mission Control Level Three, there was nothing which I could find. Either another wing is added or the Antennas are added.
I think the building with 3 wings is probably in existence without the big antennas on top. Just like the movie theater existed without the roof and big cartoon like film reel.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There are buildings like that in the Saint-Germain area near Notre Dame in Paris, but I have not been able to match details yet. Maybe you will have some luck in Italy?
My problem with the Saint-Germain area is that hardly any of the buildings in this area have the curved windows that we see on the second and 3rd floor. I'm less concerned about the roof but hoping we can match the corner entry, double windows above, balconies on the higher floors ...

Top Bottom