Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
I've sent hundreds of flights to Cold War destinations and have only had one single item drop. I've used up all my bonuses trying to coax items to drop. The stated drop rates are clearly nonsense and the actual drop rates are very closely and secretly adjusted.

I've sent hundreds of flights to Cold War destinations and have only had one single item drop. I've used up all my bonuses trying to coax items to drop. The stated drop rates are clearly nonsense and the actual drop rates are very closely and secretly adjusted.
It is the same with me.
If the drop rate remains so I will not be able to complete the collection Cold War.:mad:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
@Simondo I totally agree.... "The stated drop rates are clearly nonsense and the actual drop rates are very closely and secretly adjusted"

I understand that G! have made this the hardest event released to date & its good that they have taken the fans advice & made it harder but 200 flights with only 1 drop, isn't very seldom its near impossible... if the drops are not adjusted (which I believe they are) then why is this event so much harder than the rest?

Device
  1. Windows PC
BE PATIENT AND LET THE QUEST FLOW,AS YOU CAN SEE THIS ADVENTURE CANNOT BE COMPLETED EARLY.JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 142
I would comment about the stated drop rate and the obvious manipulation but that
feeds into the "non" random breakdowns which evidently are the same across all planes. :whistle:

I wouldn't waste bonuses on the cold war just yet as I am fairly certain they will be adjusted
in time just like gates of hell was. My example for gates of hell before adjustment I had
2, 0, 3, 0, 0 with no complete collections. Then when they were adjusted I used spyglass and
golden dice two times right before gift/visit reset in order to get 2 visits, below are my results. o_O

95eb40aa58.jpg

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi All,

I have completed the Quest Sidebar task including the last step of a Cold War Collection.

Doe anyone know whether there is a reward of some sort for completing the task ?

I did not get anything :(

Regards
Harcourt
Not sure, but im guessing that for finished side quest you got nothing, except all coins / ex points for every step of side quest.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
OK so with golden dice and sky captain, I sent 50 flights to Anchorage, 8 flights to Osaka and 22 flights to LA. Spent more than 5K stock of fuel, and a lot of passenger stock in 6 hours.

ZERO Cold War drops.

Nothing else.

OK so with golden dice and sky captain, I sent 50 flights to Anchorage, 8 flights to Osaka and 22 flights to LA. Spent more than 5K stock of fuel, and a lot of passenger stock in 6 hours.

ZERO Cold War drops.

Nothing else.

It has been mentioned multiple times that bonuses are not helping cold war as of yet.
Hold out until you see or hear the drops have increased. :cool:

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Crash McPlane
I have all the other collections done. Just waiting on the Cold War one.
I have 3/5 of the cold war collection.... they sure are stingy.

But it does seem like it is about playing into the story. I'm envisioning a cataclysmic volcano and that is sure to destroy the city when we swoop in at the last second and save the day. So I am guess after a while here...(ANYTIME NOW...) the drop rate will go up and things will level off.

Perhaps I am just wishfully thinking.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Looks like GI really doesn't care about Windows Phone anymore. First the update with the volcano event doesn't appear at all while everyone else got. Then the game breaking bug which reset a lot of our games. And when the the update finally arrived last friday 7 days already passed. So when we could finally start to play the event there were only 13 days left.
And when I finally got my game back a couple of minutes ago the whole quest got reset to 0 meaning everything I've done, collected and invested during the last couple of days is gone. And now there are only 9 days left to complete the whole event. Even less for those who haven't got there game fixed yet.

Free2Play
Some sort apology, recognition, gift or help from GI for those of us Windows Phone users strucked by the bug (and the lost stuff while we played the quest with a broken game and have it take away from us again) would really be appreciated.

Edit:
I just found out the hard way that I and most likely everyone else also missed out on 16 greenies. The last 2 weekend codes and the 10 greenies from the dino gift.
I tried to enter them again but nothing happened. Thanks again for that. :mad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom