Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Walk in the Clouds 2019

Carriage house seems really good as pax building.

Do 40 pax per 4 hours.

For reference, mansion is 18 pax per hour.
And country house is only 24 pax per 4 hours.

The other event building you can directly built seems not so efficient.
Kiss café is only 14 per hour.
MiniMarker is 5 per 15min. So 20 per hour is you are continuously here...
(Pool hour is 12 per 20 mins for reference).

but i'm not already at a level where I desperately look for new pax buildings. It may come one day ^^.

Event downloaded an underway. I have three comments so far:

1. I like the reward. 5% pax bonus building, even with a 1% radius is not a bad thing.
2. I love all the pax buildings and have built them all. Looking forward to my next map run with all this new firepower.
3. Men across the world have grappled for centuries with question of "what women want". I'm now off to buy a carriage workshop for the Mrs.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Event downloaded an underway. I have three comments so far:

1. I like the reward. 5% pax bonus building, even with a 1% radius is not a bad thing.
2. I love all the pax buildings and have built them all. Looking forward to my next map run with all this new firepower.
3. Men across the world have grappled for centuries with question of "what women want". I'm now off to buy a carriage workshop for the Mrs.

A quick disclaimer here, that's a reference to a certain popular movie — as most collections' names are — not a case study on the matter. ;)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Will there be another event later in the year, to celebrate the bitter split and divorce of Stewardess Linda Brooks and engineer Mr Shtern? That has to be inevitable in the 21st Century... :meh:

(He could not stop playing that Airport game instead of giving her the attention she needs, and she maxed out their credit cards online shopping to compensate the loss of love and attention....)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Will there be another event later in the year, to celebrate the bitter split and divorce of Stewardess Linda Brooks and engineer Mr Shtern? That has to be inevitable in the 21st Century... :meh:

(He could not stop playing that Airport game instead of giving her the attention she needs, and she maxed out their credit cards online shopping to compensate the loss of love and attention....)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They have that event. It's called The Land of Opportunity. Don't know if it will be offered this year, but it is to celebrate their new found independence.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kenneth

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04bfjtbf
Username
Kenneth
Walk in the Clouds completed

Attachments

• IMG-20190213-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190213-WA0000.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 202

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
The downside to carriage workshop is 15 power needed for each. But I guess the 40pax is worth it? I had 3 from last year and didn't know they used so much power till this year when I got a new one .

The downside to carriage workshop is 15 power needed for each. But I guess the 40pax is worth it? I had 3 from last year and didn't know they used so much power till this year when I got a new one .
40pax/4hrs makes them just a bit worse then Villa 48pax/4hr you buy with greenies. It is one of my top4 buildings together with (of course) Stone Castle 36pax/1hr (greenies) and Apartment House 60pax/4hrs (well, I admit, terribly expensive building). So considering the fact that the Carriage Workshop comes for free, it is really worth.

Top Bottom