Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Sad Day

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
To be fair and square, they deserve those greenies. in a subsequent post it was explained that these referred to land above the mobile version limit (yes, true, FB players could have a larger airport). So, it seems GI paid back all the previously acquired land which was subtracted from those players’ airports and buildings moved to warehouse.
Depends really. If the land was the same price as in the other platforms, then yes I agree with you. If they could buy land for fewer greens than other platforms, there would have been justification to reduce the amount of greens they got compensated.

Does anybody know if the land purchase price was the same on FB?

To be fair and square, they deserve those greenies. in a subsequent post it was explained that these referred to land above the mobile version limit (yes, true, FB players could have a larger airport). So, it seems GI paid back all the previously acquired land which was subtracted from those players’ airports and buildings moved to warehouse.
I understand what your saying teressa, what I meant was GI keep telling the rest of us that the game is fair across all platforms and that
@TeresaLisboa , your the voice of reason as always 👍. But it still leaves a bad taste when players are getting banned, programming is littered with bugs and they tell us limits are placed in us for levelling everyone up to the same

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ugh ... so I have to go through dragon rising with problems seeing my MS when I turn off the building view? Don't like that much
With all the recent changes, they very well might bring it back sooner with the new year event. I like the snow though, so no real complaints here. It's all the other stuff that clearly needs work. I havent done an event in months, and it seems like I made the right decision in doing so. When you hear even the vets complain about having less than half the required biker jackets, you know that it's really bad.
For people like you who go after event badges, it looks like your endeavors may be dampened a bit with these recent changes. I've learned to just go after the things I want from an event and forget the rest, because it just doesn't seem to be worth the headache. We all have lives to live outside the game; refuse to let this game take away more than it already has.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
With all the recent changes, they very well might bring it back sooner with the new year event. I like the snow though, so no real complaints here. It's all the other stuff that clearly needs work. I havent done an event in months, and it seems like I made the right decision in doing so. When you hear even the vets complain about having less than half the required biker jackets, you know that it's really bad.
For people like you who go after event badges, it looks like your endeavors may be dampened a bit with these recent changes. I've learned to just go after the things I want from an event and forget the rest, because it just doesn't seem to be worth the headache. We all have lives to live outside the game; refuse to let this game take away more than it already has.
I like the snow too. It just makes it harder to find the ms when running a contract.

You have a LIFE?!?! :D

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I know...hard to believe 😭🤣
I've used the past year to get a fast start. The goals were

1) reach level 80 in 6 months ... check.
2) Get all core airport, city and industry buildings paid for within a year ... on track.
3) reach 600 stars in a year ... fingers crossed I will make it.
4) Complete every event in the first year and get the forum badges to prove it. G! is preventing me from doing this.

This is deliberate. As we're editing the wiki, we're noticing that drop rates have changed from Often or Seldom to Very Seldom. But the very seldom isn't even holding true. They should recategorize drop rates and add "Rare" and "almost never".

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've used the past year to get a fast start. The goals were

1) reach level 80 in 6 months ... check.
2) Get all core airport, city and industry buildings paid for within a year ... on track.
3) reach 600 stars in a year ... fingers crossed I will make it.
4) Complete every event in the first year and get the forum badges to prove it. G! is preventing me from doing this.

This is deliberate. As we're editing the wiki, we're noticing that drop rates have changed from Often or Seldom to Very Seldom. But the very seldom isn't even holding true. They should recategorize drop rates and add "Rare" and "almost never".
The drop rates were always a hot topic for me on this forum...anyone who has paid attention to me throughout the years know this. I have always questioned why they did things the way they did. They have a drop rate range where each category of drop rate covers a percentage band. People countered my argument with the "too small of a sample size" statement, but my counter to that has always been that people aren't going to fly thousands of the same flight simply to verify the drop rate, so there would need to be some form of an adjustment to allow for the drop rate to be realized in a smaller sample size. I would say to set the standard to 100 clicks or flights, but if a larger sample size would fit the bill more, then make it the required amount of flights to get 3 stars. I've learned to live with it at this point, as the drop rate is one of G!'s pride and joy and most treasured secret.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The drop rates were always a hot topic for me on this forum...anyone who has paid attention to me throughout the years know this. I have always questioned why they did things the way they did. They have a drop rate range where each category of drop rate covers a percentage band. People countered my argument with the "too small of a sample size" statement, but my counter to that has always been that people aren't going to fly thousands of the same flight simply to verify the drop rate, so there would need to be some form of an adjustment to allow for the drop rate to be realized in a smaller sample size. I would say to set the standard to 100 clicks or flights, but if a larger sample size would fit the bill more, then make it the required amount of flights to get 3 stars. I've learned to live with it at this point, as the drop rate is one of G!'s pride and joy and most treasured secret.
I agree with you completely on drop rates. Well I agree it used to be true. Very seldom has taken on a whole new meaning with this event

Christmas Tree? Where? Not sure I have one.
2021-01-19-10-06-02.jpg

Yes. I’ve got to 25! Refuse to waste any bonuses or fuel chasing level 20 as well. Disenchanted.
GI changed the drop rate for sure, but it was already too late. After a whole week with absolutely no drops (besides 2 I got at day 1), they suddenly started to drop from musical arenas... can’t remember exactly when, perhaps last Sunday? Now at 24, roughly a quarter of what is needed. Event ends in less than 24 h...

GI changed the drop rate for sure, but it was already too late. After a whole week with absolutely no drops (besides 2 I got at day 1), they suddenly started to drop from musical arenas... can’t remember exactly when, perhaps last Sunday? Now at 24, roughly a quarter of what is needed. Event ends in less than 24 h...
Still none or maybe 1 from festival camping. Refuse to get worked up about it. It’s just SO ridiculous! But then as GI say “ it’s all normal” ! 🤣

Top Bottom