Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.6 update is out for IOS... Finally

Old but gold ;)

KeepCalm_AC.jpg

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
Why would the event end before the update? If the other platforms started earlier, why couldn't iOS just end later?
That is a good question.

Are competitors ranged by platform?!

If “yes” you are right. We could finish the event after others others users wait some days without event like us today and all together we start next event when we will finish.

if “no” ... Big mess incoming 🤪 competition distorsion , compensation, bla bla bla

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
It is a little disappointing...
I don’t know if this is true but from the discord forum..
View attachment 45233

This theory and every detail of it are false. It's on the same level of greatness as aliens running the world government. And I put it very mildly.
'A lot of friends who work for Apple' will never disclose any details of Apple/developer relations to a third party.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist replying to this one, even though I have absolutely no idea what's going on with the update itself :)
Good luck everyone!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
This theory and every detail of it are false. It's on the same level of greatness as aliens running the world government. And I put it very mildly.
'A lot of friends who work for Apple' will never disclose any details of Apple/developer relations to a third party.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist replying to this one, even though I have absolutely no idea what's going on with the update itself :)
Good luck everyone!
Nice to see you post Ivan, and nice to know you still check in.
Its nice to have the clarity. I’m sure many, including myself, suspect that posts like that are complete trash, but we have no evidence or experience to say otherwise - so thanks 🙂

Why would the event end before the update? If the other platforms started earlier, why couldn't iOS just end later?
Because that would mess all the schedule. After this one there’s the Xmas one, then some other by new year, then ...
so, you cannot have different ending times, no matter what
and don’t tell me it’s not fair.
the game isn’t “fair” , it is what it is. Some get luckier, some are more on the unlucky side. This time are iOS users those with less time. But there were events starting later for windows users. Or for android users. And don’t forget those poor guys on kindle, they lost last event completely... only yesterday was that platform updated

edited: btw, I’m an iOS player

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Because that would mess all the schedule. After this one there’s the Xmas one, then some other by new year, then ...
the game isn’t “fair” , it is what it is. Some get luckier, some are more on the unlucky side. This time are iOS users those with less time. But there were events starting later for windows users. Or for android users. And don’t forget those poor guys on kindle, they lost last event completely... only yesterday was that platform updated

I didn't say it wasn't fair. I just asked a question...

I didn't say it wasn't fair. I just asked a question...
Yeah... sorry, I’m reading too many FB posts 😂 everyone there complaining about iOS being late
but I think you understood why isnt easy for GI to extend the event duration... a big mess in terms of global scheduling .
I remember a couple of years ago we always had more time between events to do other stuff in AC. It was nice.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722

I dont care whether there is an event update or not. Not interested in the events as GI messes up these event updates. If I pick up routine points or whatsoever in the event, its ok. If not, I do not care at all. It is what it is..

Top Bottom