Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.6 update is out for IOS... Finally

Well, two things;
1. Is it really that bad to miss out on an event when they've been stacking them up lately one after the other and are difficult and grinding to finish?
2. This has been mentioned before by several users here on the forum too; it's probably not ACs fault that the update is not coming through on iOS. It's the Apple Store themselves who are delaying the update for whatever reason

I am quite OK with the update not coming through. I've heard lovely stories about the mini game :p

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Well, two things;
1. Is it really that bad to miss out on an event when they've been stacking them up lately one after the other and are difficult and grinding to finish?
2. This has been mentioned before by several users here on the forum too; it's probably not ACs fault that the update is not coming through on iOS. It's the Apple Store themselves who are delaying the update for whatever reason

I am quite OK with the update not coming through. I've heard lovely stories about the mini game :p

1. When we'll get the event, we will know if we missed it...
2. I know.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Well, two things;

1. YES. Without the event, I don't get the forum badge

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c63pcw2
Username
Basil22
It is a little disappointing...
I don’t know if this is true but from the discord forum..
25F80532-D636-407E-94A2-047C0E1FEAB3.jpeg

Top Bottom