Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.6 update is out for IOS... Finally

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
We’ll get probably a “bonus” like 20 passengers 🤣🤣🤣 GI definitely need to take their structure and employees under the loop. It’s on mistake after another one... the only purpose of them is to have maximum revenu with minimum effort
so right.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Well, two things;
1. Is it really that bad to miss out on an event when they've been stacking them up lately one after the other and are difficult and grinding to finish?
2. This has been mentioned before by several users here on the forum too; it's probably not ACs fault that the update is not coming through on iOS. It's the Apple Store themselves who are delaying the update for whatever reason

I am quite OK with the update not coming through. I've heard lovely stories about the mini game :p
one event the windows user gets the event to late, the other time the android users, now the IOS users - of course it is clearly : it is not G.I. it must be the stores of the plattforms who are the reason for the delays.

Since AUGUST! this year I posted an easy solution: Upload the app some days before the event should start. And let the event start x + 5. Then all user , all plattforms: the event will start at the same time. Easy? Not for G.I. their support replied once (at that was in September) : a great idea, we will discuss this with the developer team. Okay. G.I. like to have the problems. So is it.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Well latest from Discord is that one user there is claiming to know someone who works for Apple, and that Apple didn‘t recieved the update from GI so far...
that sounds realistic. It is easy to point now at every event to some plattforms. But again: the problem is at G.I. Since August there are too many problems. Before: a delayed event for one plattform? I do not remeber such a problem in 2019. SOrry. It is G.I.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Has there been a release where all three platforms came out at the same time?
yes, before August 2020 it was the normal that all plattforms (not only three!) have the update at the same time. Such problems like now: I cannot remember one in 2019

The update patch fixed the ice shield link but the tasks are no longer counting completed flights to Washington DC or Romanavei
Just checked on the latest update (the 7MB or so update in-game after downloading 8.6 from app store), the tasks are not counting country house visits (tried both self and neighbor visits), guest planes, ice shield bonus. Basically everything. Guess it's time to stop playing the event for now.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Just checked on the latest update (the 7MB or so update in-game after downloading 8.6 from app store), the tasks are not counting country house visits (tried both self and neighbor visits), guest planes, ice shield bonus. Basically everything. Guess it's time to stop playing the event for now.
Restart after an in game download. Always restart. There are always bugs on items counting, launches, flights counting etc.

Lev

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m6xkt50
Username
Lev
I had different numbers of passes on my main and support game. The passes look the same as the passes from a prior event...possibly back to school. If so, I wonder if the different numbers people had are due to passes that were in the warehouse. If you look in your warehouse you will also see you are above the 100 item limit if you haven't used your 200 gift passes yet.

7DF94FC7-6F49-4352-8FB6-BC60E64CDEE5.jpeg

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I had different numbers of passes on my main and support game. The passes look the same as the passes from a prior event...possibly back to school. If so, I wonder if the different numbers people had are due to passes that were in the warehouse. If you look in your warehouse you will also see you are above the 100 item limit if you have used your 200 gift passes yet.

View attachment 45318
Interesting, although there is so much stink about the mini-games, I hope they don't have them in the future.

I had different numbers of passes on my main and support game. The passes look the same as the passes from a prior event...possibly back to school. If so, I wonder if the different numbers people had are due to passes that were in the warehouse. If you look in your warehouse you will also see you are above the 100 item limit if you haven't used your 200 gift passes yet.
Passes are not only above 100, but you are able to add passes buy watching videos.
This isn't true for the Rovaniemi's map, however - once you are at 100, you are no longer able to add more maps by watching videos.

Has someone met a player Rosencrantz in any flight rankings this week.
The player has advanced since mid of this week from below 10k to currently 72k, I can't find him in Guadalajara, Berlin or Buenos Aires rankings.
He could have received his snowflakes by accepting all possible guest planes (est. 2,880 daily), by collecting all Iceberg Bars (432 daily), all Country Houses and other event related buildings (less than 200 more daily) and of course the guy could be extraordinary experienced in the mini game, collecting 1,000 snowflakes per single run. Do you have any other thoughts?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Has someone met a player Rosencrantz in any flight rankings this week.
The player has advanced since mid of this week from below 10k to currently 72k, I can't find him in Guadalajara, Berlin or Buenos Aires rankings.
He could have received his snowflakes by accepting all possible guest planes (est. 2,880 daily), by collecting all Iceberg Bars (432 daily), all Country Houses and other event related buildings (less than 200 more daily) and of course the guy could be extraordinary experienced in the mini game, collecting 1,000 snowflakes per single run. Do you have any other thoughts?
Max from mini game is 414 + 207 (with Lucky Ticket) I believe.
Rosencrantz is a member here...

Top Bottom