Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.4 Update Preview

Anyone looking for a golf partner? I believe that Donald will have even more time on his hands shortly. He hates to lose, though - He’ll accuse you of cheating, even if you use his same methods 🤪. His orange overalls and the tall razor wire walls might require a bit of practice with his lob shots.

Personally, I‘ve always liked Mark Twain’s description of the game. “Golf- A good walk spoiled.” 😄

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Anyone looking for a golf partner? I believe that Donald will have even more time on his hands shortly. He hates to lose, though - He’ll accuse you of cheating, even if you use his same methods 🤪. His orange overalls and the tall razor wire walls might require a bit of practice with his lob shots.

Personally, I‘ve always liked Mark Twain’s description of the game. “Golf- A good walk spoiled.” 😄
I saw DT playing golf last weekend and felt so sorry for his playing partners. Can you imagine one of them saying " Bad luck Donald..... better luck next time!" I read somewhere that when he is playing golf, he can struggle with his maths.

I saw DT playing golf last weekend and felt so sorry for his playing partners. Can you imagine one of them saying " Bad luck Donald..... better luck next time!" I read somewhere that when he is playing golf, he can struggle with his maths.

Maybe needs to take Diane Abbott along to track his score for him!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030hilgjs
Username
CPT Tebs
Next week is going to be dedicated to Game Development
Developing video games is a challenging but fun job. It's time we created our dream game! Build a Game Studio and study the history of the video game industry. Complete all tasks in time and get a unique prize!You'll also receive Pixels for every action you complete during the current adventure: launching special plane and helicopter flights, completing several story missions in a row, and visiting the Game Studio

Event Walkthrough:
  • Сomplete flights to Cyprus, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Moscow, Hong Kong, Berlin, Toronto, Frankfurt, Busan, New Orleans to accrue items from the Handwork collection.
  • Complete the Handwork to get a Game Studio (Level 1).
  • Get figurines from Game Studio to complete the Heroes of Our Time collection.
  • Meanwhile, complete event helicopter flights to accrue items for the Pure Chance collection and Game Studio upgrades.
  • The Game Studio can be upgraded. You will get more coins, as well as an additional boost for nearby commercial buildings.
View attachment 43794
View attachment 43795

Reward Coworking

View attachment 43792
  • max pop cap +20
  • 156 coins every 18 hours
  • boosts coins generation for nearby commercial buildings
Event duration: ~10 days

plus
Fixes and Improvements:
* Reworked the quest journal notifications
* Added item counts to helicopter productions
* Fixed the white background issue in the collections window
This event looks fun and involved but is 10 days really enough? It should be 2 weeks.

Ahhh.. that Aussie humour.. :giggle:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Edith1412
Next week is going to be dedicated to Game Development
Developing video games is a challenging but fun job. It's time we created our dream game! Build a Game Studio and study the history of the video game industry. Complete all tasks in time and get a unique prize!You'll also receive Pixels for every action you complete during the current adventure: launching special plane and helicopter flights, completing several story missions in a row, and visiting the Game Studio

Event Walkthrough:
  • Сomplete flights to Cyprus, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Moscow, Hong Kong, Berlin, Toronto, Frankfurt, Busan, New Orleans to accrue items from the Handwork collection.
  • Complete the Handwork to get a Game Studio (Level 1).
  • Get figurines from Game Studio to complete the Heroes of Our Time collection.
  • Meanwhile, complete event helicopter flights to accrue items for the Pure Chance collection and Game Studio upgrades.
  • The Game Studio can be upgraded. You will get more coins, as well as an additional boost for nearby commercial buildings.
View attachment 43794
View attachment 43795

Reward Coworking

View attachment 43792
  • max pop cap +20
  • 156 coins every 18 hours
  • boosts coins generation for nearby commercial buildings
Event duration: ~10 days

plus
Fixes and Improvements:
* Reworked the quest journal notifications
* Added item counts to helicopter productions
* Fixed the white background issue in the collections window

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Back when I was starting out paying $5 for a premium level was a better deal. I was always looking for ways to increase either my bonus squares or max population, and a building that gave me even +10 population was something worth fighting for. That is likely the majority of the people playing the game. Right now I'm not even using all my population and my city is very big, and I have numerous bonus buildings sitting in storage, unused. So skipping the premium level makes more sense I think. And, getting a S1/S2 lower level aircraft such as an owl or eagle isn't very useful anymore either.

Like everything in Airport City it's a choice, and I have sat out events in the past even before the new system came in to place if it wasn't interesting or I had other goals at the time (like map quests or star chasing), so I don't think we should feel compelled to do every even now either.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Back when I was starting out paying $5 for a premium level was a better deal. I was always looking for ways to increase either my bonus squares or max population, and a building that gave me even +10 population was something worth fighting for. That is likely the majority of the people playing the game. Right now I'm not even using all my population and my city is very big, and I have numerous bonus buildings sitting in storage, unused. So skipping the premium level makes more sense I think. And, getting a S1/S2 lower level aircraft such as an owl or eagle isn't very useful anymore either.

Like everything in Airport City it's a choice, and I have sat out events in the past even before the new system came in to place if it wasn't interesting or I had other goals at the time (like map quests or star chasing), so I don't think we should feel compelled to do every even now either.
True, but events are supposed to be attractive to all players. We're seeing a growing trend where events are getting harder for lackluster rewards. This is going in the wrong direction in my opinion

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3

I've always liked what my dad called golf, cow pasture pool.

This event looks fun and involved but is 10 days really enough? It should be 2 weeks.

You should be on android and you will have different optics. It will be probably maximum 7 days, if everything goes fine. Nevertheless if it is worse I expect GI will offer +20 levels for 20-40 USD on Sunday, so not a big deal for them.

Top Bottom