Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.4 Update Preview

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w5yn5uh
Username
Teaser Chris F20
Next week is going to be dedicated to Game Development
Developing video games is a challenging but fun job. It's time we created our dream game! Build a Game Studio and study the history of the video game industry. Complete all tasks in time and get a unique prize!You'll also receive Pixels for every action you complete during the current adventure: launching special plane and helicopter flights, completing several story missions in a row, and visiting the Game Studio

Event Walkthrough:
  • Сomplete flights to Cyprus, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Moscow, Hong Kong, Berlin, Toronto, Frankfurt, Busan, New Orleans to accrue items from the Handwork collection.
  • Complete the Handwork to get a Game Studio (Level 1).
  • Get figurines from Game Studio to complete the Heroes of Our Time collection.
  • Meanwhile, complete event helicopter flights to accrue items for the Pure Chance collection and Game Studio upgrades.
  • The Game Studio can be upgraded. You will get more coins, as well as an additional boost for nearby commercial buildings.
View attachment 43794
View attachment 43795

Reward Coworking

View attachment 43792
  • max pop cap +20
  • 156 coins every 18 hours
  • boosts coins generation for nearby commercial buildings
Event duration: ~10 days

plus
Fixes and Improvements:
* Reworked the quest journal notifications
* Added item counts to helicopter productions
* Fixed the white background issue in the collections window
Hey, do we know the exactly the date of the event ?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hey, do we know the exactly the date of the event ?
We are never informed of an exact date, but I’d expect it later this week, before the weekend.
He said roughly 10 day event, and events usually finish on Sunday evening (21:00 UTC time).

My guess - Thursday while I'm golfing
1605044416324.png
Have a good game - if it comes then we will think of you ;)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes its been nice having extra time to lose all those balls to the woods and water :ROFLMAO:
I don't lose balls. Straight up ... not far. My golf partners drive 250 to 310 yards and are often in the bush. I drive about 150-170 and straight up the fairway. 🏌️‍♀️

My short game needs a bit of work though ... getting on the green AND nearish the hole from 60 yards

I don't lose balls. Straight up ... not far. My golf partners drive 250 to 310 yards and are often in the bush. I drive about 150-170 and straight up the fairway. 🏌️‍♀️

My short game needs a bit of work though ... getting on the green AND nearish the hole from 60 yards
I should probably take that advice. Im always like eh, I can get there from here......then slice into the woods.

Sounds like you are quite the scratch golfer. For some reason I can hit my irons well, just cant put worth a d@#$

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I should probably take that advice. Im always like eh, I can get there from here......then slice into the woods.

Sounds like you are quite the scratch golfer. For some reason I can hit my irons well, just cant put worth a d@#$
Putting was the weakest part of my game. Then I got a 20 minute lesson.

Not a scratch golfer for sure - boogey to double boogie most of the time. But most men I play with want the distance and pull out the big driver without realizing they have no accuracy and so they slice in the woods or drive right into the water hazard. If you're on a par 4, you can't make the green in one shot. So leave the driver in the bag, use your reliable hybrid or long iron and make the green in two ... and don't take a penalty stroke for having to take a drop out of the bush. ;) Smart golf

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20b5z0tjv
Username
kenny1952
Just finished my game of golf. I hope I score as well in the next event as I did at golf....it's been a long time since I scored well.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I'm not much of a golfer, my best round was a 99. My partners would not let me play to the back 9, though, something about a game of golf not being a multi day event. I am a good driver, of the cart, and a good caddie though.

I was actually playing AC on my laptop out on the patio today. Almost 80 degrees today with bright sun. Typical mid Ohio weather for mid November would be 50s, damp and dreary, so no complaining her today. Actually, had to stop playing AC to rake up leaves and do last mowing of the grass. On 1 Nov we had our first dusting of snow. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Looking at the last page or so of posts, I think we're ready for the next event.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Used to hit the links all winter, as long as there was no snow...even had special winter gloves. A frozen ground makes for a nice long drive. @Chloe11111 that 150 yrds turns into 180 when the ground is frozen and the water holes become so much easier! Just don't get under the ball much or the hands will be ringing bad.
Wish I had time to get out this year...
1605066822437.png

Top Bottom