Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.4 Update is Out

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I simply refused to pay to finish from the get go. In my opinion this feature reduced the price of S-series planes it further meant that the only thing I need do is to just show up and I'm done... Whatever happened to the normal blood and sweat grind?

Currently my priorities have somehow shifted to "if I didn't go to level 20 through normal play - tough" but I lose no sleep about it.
To be honest, what I started noticing was that some of the rewards you get along the way were far more valuable than the reward itself. Based on the last 2 events, however, even those rewards have now gotten lousy. Events are slowly becoming opportunities only for star chasers

To be honest, what I started noticing was that some of the rewards you get along the way were far more valuable than the reward itself. Based on the last 2 events, however, even those rewards have now gotten lousy. Events are slowly becoming opportunities only for star chasers
My pilot point for the events is to chase stars, if for some strange reason (the very that I don't understand) I happen to level up the missions and tasks then that's a bonus based on luck and mathematics; otherwise I have totally dissociated from these events hell I even forgot to post my finished task last event... G! is making sure that I get drunk every weekend and I thank them without complaining (because it's a mission to ask mrs Tair for money - she counts every drop I drop I drink before even giving me the money).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20msgi318
Username
AAL Mad Dog
Just hit Windows. Had to go to the game page as the update was not showing in Downloads and Updates section, even after scanning for updates

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
How is this possible?

Attachments

• E55C1D29-1BBE-46D5-A562-E640BD8AA50B.jpeg
    E55C1D29-1BBE-46D5-A562-E640BD8AA50B.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 240
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20msgi318
Username
AAL Mad Dog
Ok, just went quickly through the update on Windows. Videos still not fixed - so still can not get a few free items.

Event rewards suck. Big time. No plane, no pay. I will participate, but screw it, not gonna pay 5 bucks for this.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I’m not sure how many points you need per level, but I’m at L5 and have another 550 points in uncollected tasks as of now.
Had 2 falcons land (14x2), and 1 swift to Cyprus 10 times, otherwise all my points have come from 1 sparrow, 3 crossbill and 3 goldfinch. No lucky ticket.

Top Bottom