Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.9 update

What's the drop rate for jackets from arena/camping? Pondering whether I should go for this event or skip it...
Jackets are "always" from arena, "often" from camping. I've been playing for about 1 hour and have 14 jackets. But the drops from guest planes is BAD. I've been landing guest planes constantly and only have 7 musical instruments. But it can be done within the 7 days.

Jackets are "always" from arena, "often" from camping. I've been playing for about 1 hour and have 14 jackets. But the drops from guest planes is BAD. I've been landing guest planes constantly and only have 7 musical instruments. But it can be done within the 7 days.
Doubt I can collect 10,000 drumsticks in a week

@Ur-quan

Hi All,

Here we go again …………………..

music.png
musica.png
music1.png

music2.png

I give up. Its not worth the aggro for 90 coins every 4 hours.

Regards
Harcourt

I have some jackets in inventory from last year's event. Unfortunately, my event has yet to start. Since I am on the West coast of the United States, most of my events start usually around 7:00 pm PST. So I got some time to wait.

I have some jackets in inventory from last year's event. Unfortunately, my event has yet to start. Since I am on the West coast of the United States, most of my events start usually around 7:00 pm PST. So I got some time to wait.
I'm on the west coast also, northern california. I got my update on windows & android at about 7am this morning. If you're on android, check google play - it should be there.

Top Bottom