Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.6 update

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I have the same problem.
The drop rates from the neighbors buildings is very very low.

Try to visit buildings that ONLY drops event items (for example: Mirror Houses, Emerald Houses, etc). I have quite a good droprate with this strategy. I even have enough of that collection for next year too now.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Try to visit buildings that ONLY drops event items (for example: Mirror Houses, Emerald Houses, etc). I have quite a good droprate with this strategy. I even have enough of that collection for next year too now.

That's exactly what I do.
I visit mainly country house , house with a pool etc.
I'm getting the hats, but almost no items.
Visiting 12 neighbors a day.. and still I'm afraid I will not finish that event.. as happened with the previous event.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
That's exactly what I do.
I visit mainly country house , house with a pool etc.
I'm getting the hats, but almost no items.
Visiting 12 neighbors a day.. and still I'm afraid I will not finish that event.. as happened with the previous event.

Nope, Country House, House With a Pool, etc also drop normal collection items (for example Running Wild collection).
347EDAB4-1F35-4777-A416-8D3B08DAE0A0.jpeg

The one that I mentioned ONLY drop Event Items.
FA175243-ABE6-470A-9248-6926E2E4B711.jpeg

See the difference?

Last edited:

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]

Wish I had seen your post earlier! Had a hard time getting the wheel. It boils down to probability where the same overall drop rate spread over more items = less drop rate for the specific items we want.

Just wasted 4 greenies on a spy glass. Got 3 drops from all buildings, one of which was one of the 3 flint and steel I needed. 2 more in 4 days with no bonuses??? Help!!!!!
PS: the drops came from the buildings that don't drop other items - you are right, when I have used the multiple drop buildings, I am more likely to get another drop than an event one.

Just wasted 4 greenies on a spy glass. Got 3 drops from all buildings, one of which was one of the 3 flint and steel I needed. 2 more in 4 days with no bonuses??? Help!!!!!
PS: the drops came from the buildings that don't drop other items - you are right, when I have used the multiple drop buildings, I am more likely to get another drop than an event one.
Hello,
Don't waste your greenies for that.

As far as I know and have read many times in the forum, there is no bonus that increases the drop rate of buildings. They are only useful for flights drops. But I can be wrong.

Regards,

Alf

Hello,
Don't waste your greenies for that.

As far as I know and have read many times in the forum, there is no bonus that increases the drop rate of buildings. They are only useful for flights drops. But I can be wrong.

Regards,

Alf
I hate wasting greenies, I only really use for land - this was an experiment and moment of rashness - and wish I hadn't!!!!

Top Bottom