Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.5 update

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
The Thanksgiving event sucks badly. When I visit homes as required by the quest, nothing but "Running Wild" items drops. No, Pioneer Trail drops fall. I'm wasting my time and money as I am using my Spyglass for what they say is more drops by 150%. I call bullshit (or Bullocks as you Brits say} on that. I love this game but I feel sometimes we are getting scammed. I am using am an extraordinary amount of petrol for this playing this game.

Thanks,

Tito

Try to visit only the houses that drop ONLY event stuffs. For example: Mirror Houses, Emerald Houses, etc.

And Spy Glass is useless for building drops. It works only for Flight.

The Thanksgiving event sucks badly. When I visit homes as required by the quest, nothing but "Running Wild" items drops. No, Pioneer Trail drops fall. I'm wasting my time and money as I am using my Spyglass for what they say is more drops by 150%. I call bullshit (or Bullocks as you Brits say} on that. I love this game but I feel sometimes we are getting scammed. I am using am an extraordinary amount of petrol for this playing this game.

Thanks,

Tito
It’s a really cool game but it does frustrate oftentimes.

This makes me feel like I am doing something wrong; I visit a variety of buildings every day and the Millstone drops just aren’t there.

12 neighbors x 5 visits per day x 10 days = 600 buildings visited without a Millstone dropping.

2029A92A-6C22-4F5D-9D95-6E63C1E80E83.jpeg

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
It’s a really cool game but it does frustrate oftentimes.

This makes me feel like I am doing something wrong; I visit a variety of buildings every day and the Millstone drops just aren’t there.

12 neighbors x 5 visits per day x 10 days = 600 buildings visited without a Millstone dropping.

View attachment 23290

Like I said in 7.6 Update thread, try to visit ONLY mirror houses/emerald houses/square houses.

Don’t visit Mansion/House with a pool/Stone castle, etc.

1BD56AFC-AAEB-40B5-A59F-D1476BB8BBE8.png

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve

Thanks,

Tito
Spy Glass just increase drops from flight (see parameters on SG description). There are no effect from building drops.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers

Thanks,

Tito

*Bollocks :sneaky:

Although your original works well here too.

Here endeth Brit slang lesson for today :locktopic:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
A daily task from hell. Much worse with the late 5 minutes video ad interval.

BUT, this is by far the most lucrative building in the city, As each one of them, yields 310-320 coins every 4 hours.
The yield is the multiplier effect of the other buildings?

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
The yield is the multiplier effect of the other buildings?

Yes it is.
Each building yields 200+112/120 coins every 4 hours. That's 1800-1900 coins every 4 hours.
It's by far (to my best knowledge), the best buildings in the city.
BTW - due to the fact that every building by his own yields 200 coins every 4 hours, I put them next to each, as the multiplier is higher that way.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Yes it is.
Each building yields 200+112/120 coins every 4 hours. That's 1800-1900 coins every 4 hours.
It's by far (to my best knowledge), the best buildings in the city.
BTW - due to the fact that every building by his own yields 200 coins every 4 hours, I put them next to each, as the multiplier is higher that way.
If I remember correctly - was one of the tasks required to complete the event, getting a building to level 10? If so, did you keep one at level 9 for this years event?

Top Bottom